Angels VS Darkness discussion

City > The Rooftop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Jun 01, 2012 10:52AM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) A lot of people come to the rooftop. It's a beautiful site. Some people come as friends, others as couples. Not all just make out or whatever, but a lot come to see the beautiful city, and to feel the wind in their face.

description

message 2: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments Guile flies in and lands "fucking Angels need to learn respect, at least i have some whiskey...and i will wait for Lily.." he says letting out a huge sigh

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily flies in and falls to the ground.

"Guile... What the hell just happened?"

message 4: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "Angels....thats what happened...can we ever acheive true peace?" he says looking down at the city lights

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. You mean the angels that aren't fallen?"

message 6: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "Yes i do..." he drinks some more whiskey "But i find it hard to acheive peace with them when they see me and start attacking"

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments Eden was sitting on a ledge away from the others in his fox demon form.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well maybe if you didnt drink so much." she snatches the bottle from his grasp and drinks it gulp by gulp, "Yumm!"

message 9: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "the hell? give me that" he says trying to reach for it but falls on his back "....fuck"

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments Eden heared a thud and looked around seeing a boy and a girl the boy on his back.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggles: "No! Its mine now!"

Lily takes a few more gulps and falls on her back, gripping the bottle firmly.

message 12: by TheLostSeraph (last edited Jun 04, 2012 05:05AM) (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "whyyyyyyy? give me the booooottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he whines slightly and stands up walking to the edge "what purpose do we serve???"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"No!!!" she pauses and looks at him, "What do you mean what purpose do we serve?"

message 14: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "perhaps we are just pawns for a larger game God and Satan are playing....perhaps...we don't matter at all" he says pulling out a phone and starts playing a song called Flying High by DJ Splash

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily punches his arm.

"Don't you dare say that!" she pauses for a moment, "Why do you belittle yourself so much?"

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments He listened in on them.

message 17: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "well...i have been forced to think....and this is what i've thought" he notices Eden listening "hello demon fox"

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments "Hi."He said walking over his fox ears titching.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, Guile?"

Lily looks over at demon fox and gives him an evil eye.

message 20: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "How are you on this fine evening?" he says to Eden "what is it Lily?"

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments "Good."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looks down at the ground and falls to her knees.

"I think I drank too much whiskey"

message 23: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "Lily? are okay?" he says kneeling next to her

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I'm about to faint."

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments He smirked."Can't hold your alcohol girl?"He asked

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sh-Shut up you asshole!"

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments "No need to get mad."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?" she says in a low voice, "G-Guile?"

message 29: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "Eden...chill out...Lily.....don't get mad he's trying to joke around...but maybe you should drink a little less" he says looking concearned

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-" she cuts off as she finally faints and falls to the ground.

message 31: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "damnit!" he says catching her before she hits the ground "come on wake up"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh? Whats going on? she thought.

message 33: by Matthew (last edited Jun 04, 2012 05:46AM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments Eden sat on the legde.

message 34: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments Guile waits there holding her head in one hand so she wont hit the floor

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments He looked at the people under them.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily grunts and after a few minutes, lifts her head alittle to find Guile holding her.

"Ung... I feel d-dizzy" she whispers

message 37: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "Whiskey will do that to you heh but are you alright?"

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments "Thats because you can't hold your alcohol."He sid not looking at her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Therendingshadow wrote: ""Whiskey will do that to you heh but are you alright?""

"I guess so" she says as she tries to get on her feet

message 40: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "good...i....don't want anything to happen to you" he says quietly

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awe" she squeeks as she kisses his cheek.

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments He made a gaging sound.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You go somewhere!" she looked at Mat with angry eyes.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 17 comments "Why."He said smirking.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-" she falls to the ground before she can say anything else, "Aah!"

message 46: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "Lily!" he catches her "what the hell?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think my legs gave out Guile"

Her face is bright red with fury and embarrassment.

"I'm making such a fool of myself"

message 48: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "no you aren't" he says looking her in the eye

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"How not?" she says as she lies down on the ground, she lets her wing go out to lie on

message 50: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "because it kinda cute" he says chuckling

« previous 1 3