Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone question

What house do you think you would have been if you were a witch or a wizard?
Weiting Weiting Jun 01, 2012 10:38AM
I think I would have been in Ravenclaw, what about you?

Riley (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:23AM ) Jun 13, 2012 09:21AM   0 votes
Embarrassing story, Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin and I was so sad that I made a new account! Something about being associated with huge amounts of ambition and disregard for the rules irked me, haha. The second time I was sorted into Gryffindor (I answered the questions honestly both times, but got different questions...) but honestly I'd probably have picked myself for a Ravenclaw.

I would love to be in gryffindor (our protagonist is from there!) but I think i'll go in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

Well, Pottermore put me into Gryffindor. So I guess I'll go with that :)

I am in Gryffindor on Pottermore! :D
Although in reality I would have probably ended up being in Ravenclaw. Don't know for sure though. Just saying. :)

Pottermore sotred me into Gryffindor, and after hearing people complain that it sorts randomly, I set up a different account to see if that was true. It's not. I literally got the identical wand to my original Pottermore account, and I was sorted into Gryffindor again. And I was a Hatstall both times- down to Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I love my house, and I've had a huge about of house pride since the beginning, fifteen years ago (side note: can you believe that Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone came out fifteen years ago?!).

I fit in with Hufflepuff.

Gryfindor but anything else I would be ok except slytherin

I think I would be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw!

hufflepuff

I think I'd prob fit in with Ravenclaw

Pottermore suck me in Hufflepuff. (not to dissapointed)

For some reason, I just want to be in Slytherin. Prove that slytherins dont always have to be icky.

I would be a great Ravenclaw!

Gryffindor
i can be brave, loyal, smart and like to have a laugh.

Megan (last edited Jul 03, 2012 06:38PM ) Jul 03, 2012 06:37PM   0 votes
I'm a total Hufflepuff. And Pottermore thinks so too. :)

Ravenclaw all the way! I love the traits that come with the House. I am Ravenclaw on Pottermore, and also on quizzes. =D

I would say I'm a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but for some reason I was sorted into Slytherin at Pottermore. Huh.

I love all the houses, but Pottermore stuck me in Ravenclaw and that is where I shall live.

Huh? Pottermore? No idea what it is. But I always had a passion for Ravenclaw. PS I loved draco too.

deleted member Jun 08, 2012 08:28AM   0 votes
I would be in Ravenclaw. I am smart (:

Besides the bad reputation, I think Slytherin suits me best! Slytherins are extremelly clever and I think, sometimes bad represented by all the generic figures in the books!

I always saw myself as a Ravenclaw. Then Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin.

The more I think of it, the positive side of their qualities (resourcefulness, cunning, loyalty to each other) as well as certain of the negatives (a certain disregard for "the rules") do seem to fit me.

Darn you, pottermore!

Shugufa Go go griffindor!!!:)
Jul 03, 2012 06:31PM · flag

deleted member (last edited Jul 03, 2012 11:56AM ) Jul 03, 2012 11:55AM   0 votes
Either Ravenclaw or Gryffyndor, probably Gryffyndor.

Pottermore put me into Ravenclaw, and I think it's accurate. :)

Pottermore put me in Gryffindor :)

I DEFINITELY THINK THAT I WOULD BE IN GRIFFINDOR BECAUSE I AM JUST LIKE HERMIONE!!! :) DO YOU THINK IT WAS BY CHANCE THAT I AM EXACTLY LIKE HER (NOT IN THAT SNOBBY WAY BUT IN THE TIDY, SMART WAY)!!! :) ILY HERMIONE!

Rula yeah me too. i love books and i am quite clever. i would like to think i am brave sometimes and i always value friendship
Jul 16, 2012 03:13AM · flag

I'd for sure be a Hufflepuff.

Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor, but I've always thought of myself as a Slytherin. I also loved Draco.

Always wanted to be a Ravenclaw and pottermore sorted me into it too!

Hufflepuff! I'm loyal. Hi Sharnie,we are house mates! Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff too!

Slytherin

According to Pottermore, I'm a Ravenclaw!!

Ravenclaw. I was always a clever kid.

gryffindor i guess

Well, Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin, so...

I thought Gryffindor but Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff

Allaire (last edited Jun 01, 2012 06:45PM ) Jun 01, 2012 06:44PM   0 votes
There's things I admire about all the houses, including Slytherin. After-all, craftiness and cunning can be just as admirable as courage when used for the right reasons. But all in all I think Ravenclaw would fit me best.

Ravenclaw. It's my Pottermore house.

I would be slytherin. That's what Pottermore put me in as well. The books potray it as the "evil" house but there are good aspects as well. They are all great houses. And as a kid my celebrity crush was Tom Felton so... guilty as charged I want to be in Draco's house :)

Hufflepuff feels the most like my house. I felt like I was having a small identity crisis when I got sorted in Slytherin at Pottermore. :'D

gryffindor :) thts what i am in on Pottermore.
Ever*

Slytherin all the way! I loved draco and slytherin kicks butt!

I always wanted to be a Slytherin. I loved Draco for some odd reason (when he was younger...not in the last few books). so I will be a nice Slytherin

deleted member Jun 13, 2012 06:26AM   -1 votes
I think I might have been in Ravenclaw, since everyone says my strongest characteristic is intelligence.However, Pottermore put me in Slytherin. At first, I was bummed and sad because with reading the books and seeing that Draco is nefarious as a Slytherin, I thought I might be like that.But if you read the welcome message, it tells what's best about the House. For Slytherin, it said that snakes are the most intelligent out of all the House mascots. Slytherin helps you on the way to success. Ravenclaw is actually a wannabe of us. Oh well! :D

I always said I was a Hufflepuff, and fortunately Pottermore thought the same.