Making Connections discussion

Wormwood
This topic is about Wormwood
ARCHIVES > D.H. Nevins - Wormwood

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.H. (last edited Jun 01, 2012 10:25AM) (new) - added it

D.H. Nevins (dhnevins) | 10 comments Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to tell you about my book, Wormwood, which I released in September.

Here is some of Wormwood's feedback:

"Love, catastrophe and angels at war, all in the face of Armageddon. Nevins’ novel dives into a journey befitting its laudable female protagonist... with zeal and no reservations." -- Kirkus Reviews

“…not since I picked up The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, have I been so enraptured by what I was reading!" --Christine M. Butler, author of Birthrights

5 stars: "a gripping emotional current from start to finish." -- S.J. Wist, Fantasy Cookie Reviews

It appears as though every task Tiamat is ordered to carry out tears at his soul; but how can I know if that’s true? How can I trust him, if he’s the very one that destroyed this planet in the first place?

Tiamat and his brothers, a legion of one hundred half-angels, have orders to send all humans on to their final judgment. Yet in a moment of weakness, Tiamat risks his life to rescue a hiker named Kali from the very destruction that he initiated.

Kali, thrust from the surety of her world into the boundless hell of Tiamat’s, must try to find a way to survive in the Earth’s vast, devastated landscape. Plagued by a legion of Nephilim bent on sending her on, she is forced to trust the one being that could prove to be her greatest enemy.

Wormwood is available for $12.99 (paperback) and $3.99 (ebook) from Amazon.com and most international Amazon sites, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and upon request from virtually any bookseller around the world.

I would be happy to gift an ebook to anyone that is interested in reviewing Wormwood

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 258 comments I would love to read and review Wormwood. Really bogged down now, may be a couple weeks before I could read it. If that is okay you can email me at
laurathomas61@att.net

message 3: by D.H. (new) - added it

D.H. Nevins (dhnevins) | 10 comments Hi Laura! Wow. I don't know if you recall, but we just connected for the first time on Twitter a few days ago (I commented on Doritos and chocolate). Small world. I've been admiring your blog (and subsequently expanding my 'to read' list!) and would be thrilled if you would review my book. Thanks so much for your interest! I'll send you an email with the link and coupon code.

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 258 comments Hi there! This is too funny! I have your book and will get started the beginning of the week. Didn't you comment on liking dogs, doritos and chocolate, just not all together? It made me laugh and I read it to my mother. She is visiting and I bounce reviews off of her.

message 5: by D.H. (new) - added it

D.H. Nevins (dhnevins) | 10 comments Laura wrote: Didn't you comment on liking dogs, doritos and chocolate, just not all together?

Hmmm. Yup. That was me. Same holds true today, thankfully! Thanks again for taking the time to read my book, Laura. I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments I would be interested in reviewing your book. Here's my email address: wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com. I'll probably review it later in the month if that's okay with you. I have alot of reading to do this month.

message 7: by D.H. (new) - added it

D.H. Nevins (dhnevins) | 10 comments That would be fantastic, Angie. I understand how time consuming it is to read and review books, so I really appreciate your willingness to do this and thank you for your interest in Wormwood. ('Course, I imagine it does help to be a reading machine!) But seriously, later in the month is more than fine. I'll email you with a link and coupon code shortly.