Insane Asylum discussion

Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Were people go when they are hurt or sick

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 86 comments Mod
Abby lay on one of the beds her tiny arm in a cast.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebbecca sat on the bed waiting for the doctor to come in.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

A newborn was alive on 6-1-12

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Abby hid her wings before looking at Rebbecca.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi,what happened" Rebbecca looked worried

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

"It was nothing" Abby answered simply

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Sierra mangaged to get Bre to the hosptial. A nurse quickly began to work on Bre.

Abby looked at the young girls "Are you alright?" Abby asked Sierra who shook her head "Come here" Abby motioned for Sierra to come over. Abby hugged Sierra

message 10: by louis tomlinson's girlfriend (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:08PM) (new)

louis tomlinson's girlfriend | 80 comments Mod
bre layed in a bed with an IV comming from both arms
(the nurse)
"this looks serious" stroking her chin. she was looking at bres arm and her pale face

"i dont know what to say, it looks like she has had some bad injuries. with her this little, this is serious. her bone might not be able to grow right! there is a broken piece of her bone, 9 fractures, and a broken wrist. she has also dislocated her wrist..witch is the worst that can happen. im proud of you for bringing her over here so fast. she could have died. now she is in very serious condition..."

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Abby looked back at the nurse before returning to looking at Sierra "Whats your name?" She asked "I'm Sierra" She answered.

Bre was still un-consious while the nurse bit her lip. Something wasnt right.

message 13: by louis tomlinson's girlfriend (last edited Jun 07, 2012 04:04AM) (new)

"no, nothing can help now. we need to get her into a surgery in 30 minutes to get her wrist fixed or else her arm might never work again (nurse checks watch) and we need her to stay conscious during that time. it says that a girl named Rebecca cares for her. please; call her." the nurse points to a wall phone on the right.

a doctor walked in and started to prepare her for the surgery. the nurse whispered something to the doctor and left leaving only the doctor and sierra, mia. the doctor saw that sierra was on the phone talking to Rebecca and left her alone. he went right to work on bre.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Sierra slid away from Abby and went to the small phone to call Rebbecca she got the answering machine "Rebbecca we need you" She cried into the phone before hanging up and going back to Abby.

Abby stood and walked over to where Bre was lieing. She began to pray for the small child "Little one you'll be alright I know it" She said and held Sierras hand. Abby slowly spread her pure white angel wings so she could wrap them around Sierra.

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Abby looked at Mia with a sad smile as Sierra cried into her wings.

The doctor had left the room while it just left mia,sierra, sleeping bre, and abby. The doctor shortly came in and took bre awy for sugery.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Sierra cried harder and began choking "I-I can't breath" She cried. Abby turned to Mia "Help her please" She begged.

bre would be out of sugery in 7 hours.

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Abby picked up Sierra in her arms and layed her on a bed "I need a nurse or docter" She screamed as Sierra tried to breath.

((i wish i had a part in this but im in a sugery; there is no powerplaying, right?))

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

((If your the docter that i think its okay))

((the doctor is in the sugery though...same w/ the nurse; sucks))

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

((I think theres more than one nurse))

((oh, ok))

another nurse walked into the door and clasped her hands together.

"okay, which one of you is Rebecca."
no one raised their hand.

"who is the oldest one here?"

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

((Since Natasha itesnt here I'm going to say its abby))

Abby slowly raised her hand.

((okay this isnt going to work we need someone over the age of 18 here to watch over you. well; it looks like you (points to natasha) are over so i guess you will take care of them while bre is in the sugery...we are going to be serving a complimentary lunch in about...(looks at watch) 10-20 minutes so if you would like to join us that would be just wonderful!" the nurse tried to make them more confortable by being entusiastic but nothing was working. the nurse looked at sierra

"are you okay? you dont look good. here; let me take your temperature."

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Abby watched the nurse "She was crying 'cause her friend was taken into surgery and all of a sudden she couldn't breath" Abby explained fearfully

((Btw I have to go soon my class is almost over))

((okay i g2g 2; g2 help my mom w/ grduation things 4 my sister))

"oh well here is some water (nurse grabs water out of a nearby mini refrigerator and hands it to sierra) and hopefully you feel better."

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 2 comments Azael walked in and sighed, puttin a hand to his head. His entire body ached, considering what he had done last night with roommate...he needed a new one, he was getting bored with the one he already had.

message 31: by louis tomlinson's girlfriend (last edited Jun 08, 2012 11:12AM) (new)

bre pants and moans while more doctors run up to her and starts looking at her arm. everything was the same as before. when the surgery was done the nurses brought her back to the room she was in before and let her sleep. they had a worried look on their face as one of them realized; she hasn't woken up yet.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Abby held Sierra "Come on Sierra your'll be okay" She begged the small child whose chest should be raising and falling but was still. Abby began crying and pray that Sierra would live. You idiot docters help her Abby thought angerly as she watched the nurses and docters ignore Sierra.

((what do you mean " Abby began crying and pray that Sierra would live."? im not trying to be mean, but i think i missed something...are you sick or something? i hope i dont sound mean!))

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

((Sierra was crying and than she began to not be able to breath))

((oh okay thank you))

bre layed in her bed un-still.

message 37: by Anastacia (last edited Jun 13, 2012 03:59PM) (new)

Abby stopped crying and looked around the room determined to help Sierra.

The room fell silent

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Abby found a small oxygen mask and put it on Sierra hoping it would help her.

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Madison came into the room and gasped when she saw Abby, Sierra and Bre. She quickly made her way to one of the two children she was sent to protect. "Be okay" She whispered into Bres ear before going to Sierra "Be okay" She whispered again but this time into Sierras ear.

A nurse walked into the room and looked worried when she saw bre.
"She is still sleeping." She murmured under her breath. She turned to look at sierra, madison, and abby.
" if she dosent wake up in the morning lress this button tl call the front desk and ask for me." The nurse pointed to a yellow button kn the wall and wrote something on a piece of laper and gave it to sierra. It read: "Katherine Smith"

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Madison took the piece of paper. "I can take care of them miss" Madison told the older woman as she leaned away from Sierra. Madison walked back to Bre "You must wake up" She whispered to Bre. Sierra slowly began to breath again Abbys eyes widened "How did you do that?" She asked Madison. Madison ignored Abbys question.

bre slept quietly while no one moved.

message 44: by Anastacia (new)

Madison sat on Bres bed and watched her sleep. Abby came up behind Madison "You really care about them" She asked and Madison nodded.

it was getting late.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Madison yawned tiredly and curled up on the floor. Abby picked her up and layed her on a bed before falling asleep as well.

((I think we should skip ahead to morning))

((Me too)) ine the morning bre was still slleping soundly

message 48: by Anastacia (new)

Madison opened her eyes noticing she was now on a bed. She slid off the bed and looked at Bre "Bre you have to wake up now" Madison commanted.

Sierra slept curled in a ball dreaming about her favorite things in life.

Abby snored lightly while dreaming about living with the perfect family.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

((Oh and can we rp in the other groups you made School of Bffs))

((From this roleplay into mine? What?))

« previous 1 3