OMGs discussion

Scary OMG moments

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 39 comments Mod
Today I got my shot for Nagle. The doctor decided to give me two other shots. So I had three. Then on the way home, (I was in the car) I didn't feel good. Everything was getting darker. My ears were ringing, and my stomach hurt. I told my mom and she said to lay down and that I was VERY pale. (Even more than normal.) But then I laid down for a bit, and I felt better. I was just thinking, get home, stay awake until I am in my bed.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 39 comments Mod
im all better now though!!!! but my arms are sore!!! have u had ur shot???

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 39 comments Mod
honestly the nagle one hurt the least. the lady said to yell OW when she said. and that may have helped. but i didnt even feel that one. the one that hurt the most was the chicken pox shot.

message 4: by maura (new)

maura | 42 comments Julia wrote: "honestly the nagle one hurt the least. the lady said to yell OW when she said. and that may have helped. but i didnt even feel that one. the one that hurt the most was the chicken pox shot."

Mine told me to do the same thing Jules(:

message 5: by maura (new)

maura | 42 comments Ok....

message 6: by maura (new)

maura | 42 comments Hah.

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 39 comments Mod
but let me give u advice NEVER get more than 2 shots at a time!!! so anything else happen to someone that scared the heck out of them?????

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 39 comments Mod
did U faint?????????

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia | 39 comments Mod
oh!!!!!

u know what would be scary for peeps that havent heard!!! I DONT LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!