The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

CONTEST ENTRIES > Logo Contest (for Fall 2012)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dlmrose (last edited Jun 08, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

Dlmrose | 17601 comments Mod
This is the thread for the logo design contest. Each season group members will have the opportunity to design a new logo that will represent the group during the duration of the following challenge. You may submit a header design to accompany your logo.

Pictures and anything used to create the logo should be original material (i.e. no copyrighted images). Include links in your post to resources modified for elements of your design.

You can post a picture directly in this thread or provide a link to the image. The logo should reflect in someway the season, bonus theme or purpose of the group.

The Fall bonus theme is Water

This thread is open for submissions and it will close at Midnight EST on August 17, 2012 - voting will start the next day and run until the end of the day on August 31, 2012. The winning submission will replace the current logo on September 1st. Good Luck To Everyone!!

message 2: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1341 comments I think you meant the Fall bonus theme is Fall ;)

message 3: by Bucket (last edited Jun 27, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

Bucket | 369 comments Here is my submission - image and also banner. All photos taken by me and my husband.

Not sure why the banner wants to be so little, but here's the link to it bigger: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bucketwa...

message 4: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 896 comments I LOVE that banner. I really makes me want to take vacation.

Great job. :)

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 660 comments Gorgeous, Bucket. Is that Crater Lake in the banner?

message 6: by Bucket (new)

Bucket | 369 comments Yup - Crater Lake! My husband and I took the photo last year when we circumnavigated the lake on foot.

message 7: by Connie (new)

Connie G (connie_g) | 371 comments Beautiful photos, Bucket.

message 8: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) Great pics!

message 9: by Kara (new)

Kara (karaayako) I am not, by any means, a designer or a photographer, but it looked like fun to give this a shot.

The image is my own taken at Kailua Beach.

message 10: by Dlmrose (last edited Aug 18, 2012 02:30AM) (new)

This thread is closed for submissions. Thanks to all who entered!
The poll will open at the start of the Goodreads day on August 18.

message 11: by Dlmrose (new)

Congrats Kara! Your design looks great as our challenge logo!

message 12: by Kara (new)

Kara (karaayako) Thank you to those who voted for me! I'm so pleased to have won. :)