~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
This topic is about The Lightning Thief
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 304 comments Mod
Who will be reading Percy Jackson- The Lightning Thief with us?? You must post here to get your Points.

I've read and loved all the Percy Jackson books!!! I can't wait until Rick Riordan writes more of them :)

message 2: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Valencia (empowered) | 1777 comments Mod
Whoop whoop!!!! One of my all time forever and always favorite authirs/books/series. Best believe I will be reading (again for the 10th time) :D

Carly I will try to read it again if I can fit in the time!

message 4: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

You should it really is a great read. Everytime I see the movie I have to pull out the book. Oh and I have the book in 2 different formats, just in case ;)

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Ruttan (colleenruttan) Bought it, reading it, and wondering where Rick Riordan's been all my life... :)

Natalie Monroe (natmonroe4) | 3 comments Read and loved it!! I actually prefer the Percy Jackson series to The Heroes of Olympus Series because Percy's first-person POV was funnier. I'm looking forward to the release of the Demigod Diaries where there's going to be a Percy first-person POV story!! 

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (winski) | 6 comments Read this a while ago. Rick Riordan is one of my favorites. I'd buy the books for my school library and the kids would be aggravated with me, because I wouldn't put them out for circulation until I'd read them!

Ally I'm starting it today! Though I can't see myself finishing it by tonight ;)

message 9: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol you probably can once you get started :)

message 10: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Ruttan (colleenruttan) I finished it by the 30th, but just got around to posting my review on my website if anyone's interested...(I prefer not to assign ratings as I'm a writer myself and know how hard it is just to finish a book!!). I really enjoyed it and will definitely be reading the next in the series. :)

http://www.colleenruttan.com/fiction-...

message 11: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alright yay :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.