Fans of Christian Romance discussion

Group Reads > June 2012's Group Read - Missing (Love Inpsired Suspense #229) by Lynette Eason

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) Her daughter is the most important person in Lacey Gibson's world. So when the girl disappears, Lacey will do anything to find her. Even track down a man she hasn't seen in sixteen years--U.S. Marshall Mason Stone, the father of her child.

Mason was perfectly content with his life until Lacey arrived. Her confession that their daughter--the daughter he didn't know they had--is missing shakes his carefully controlled world. But there's no time to adjust as they race to find their child, catch the kidnappers...and learn whether they can have a second chance at happily-ever-after.

message 2: by LeeAnn (new)

LeeAnn (readingmommy) I love that the story line is launched right away!

message 3: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) Yes, the story starts up quickly and hold you tight. I am really enjoying it! I have a feeling that it will be a quick read!!!

message 4: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) I finished it yesterday! I thought it was a good book! I loved how you jumped right in and it took you for a ride until teh end!

message 5: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) Is anyone else reading (or planning on reading) this?

message 6: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 30 comments I am getting ready to start reading it!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (princessmg) I read this book over the weekend. It was really good! I loved the interaction between Lacey and Mason and thought the mystery element was quite good. It wasn't hard to figure out the culprit but the story still had several twists and turns and was a very enjoyable read. I highly reccomend Lynette Eason's other LI mysteries especially her Amazon trilogy which were her first books. They were excellent-I ended up reading all three in one day because I couldn't put them down. :)

message 8: by Lorie (last edited Jun 27, 2012 07:31AM) (new)

Lorie | 30 comments I really enjoyed this book to. I thought someone had done it all through the book and so I was suprised when I found out I was totally wrong. so maybe guessing who done it was not so easy to figure out, for me anyways.

I loved her book I read last month, When the Smoke Clears too. I really am going to have to try out her other books!

We do not get much of a chance to know what happened when Lacey tried to tell Mason about the baby except he would not listen. Do you think Lacey should have tried harder to get him to listen? Do you think she should have told him after he had awhile to get over her? Like before the girl was 15 years old?