The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

THE COVER <3

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TooManyFeelsToDeal Who loves this cover?

Sarah I LOVE THE COVER!!!!! <3 Awesome! It looks like Camp Jupiter and camp Half-Blood don't get along as hoped! :) And with Percy sworn not to fight against Camp Jupiter and with the line of the prophecy "an oath to keep with final breath." the suspense is killing me! Only 122 days until it comes out!

Aurora It's okay. It doesn't fit with the others, because they just show a single scene and this one has a giant owl head instead of a picture-like background. And I'm not entirely sure why Percy and Jason would be fighting...And the only horse that I can imagine Jason riding would be Arion, and so far only Hazel can tame him.

Sarah Percy and Jason would be fighting because Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood have a bloody background and as the two camp leaders it would be a representation that would fit on the cover of the two camps fighting. Also that might not be Arion that might be Reyna's Pegasus Scipio.

Aurora It's not Scipio because there're no wings. But good idea.

Sarah okay...now I'm confused.

Sarah I still think the two camps r fighting

TooManyFeelsToDeal Sarah wrote: "I still think the two camps r fighting"
Me too

Aurora Plus (I'm rereading SoN right now), Scipio is peanut butter colored- he's nicknamed Skippy- and that horse is black.

Aurora Plus (I'm rereading SoN right now), Scipio is peanut butter colored- he's nicknamed Skippy- and that horse is black.

Percyfreak- i think percy is riding blackjack his old pegasus in pjo book three and five.jason probably found ahourse in the moa and made it his horse

Sarah If u look at Jason's horse he doesn't have wings it might be his horse the storm spirit!

Alein I totally agree with what Sarah said. Jason and Percy, I believe, symbolize the Roman and Greek camps becuase they are the leaders.

Sarah Yea!! Some1 agrees with me!!! Thanks 4 agreeing! Btw AWESOME profile picture!

Alein Thank you! And you're welcome!

Angel Chan I think Jason is riding Tempest.... It would make sense, no?