The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars question

If you had one Genie Wish, what would it be, and why?
Ashlee Ashlee Jun 01, 2012 03:32AM
Hey, everyone! I LOVE THIS BOOK. It's really not her definition of "cancer books". :D
Please check out my Blog!! www.ashleeandherblog.blogspot.com

To live in a world that one truly lives...not driven by money or living to work. Instead a time where people can truly enjoy life on a much deeper level.

Danielle I would give up multiple wishes to live in a world like that :)
Apr 28, 2013 04:45PM

To live on the French countryside until I perished, when I'd be buried in the Pere Lachaise cemetery.

To end cancer and life threatening dieseases. Guess that's not possible though. Its more like a hope

the fault in our stars is the best book i ever read sofar

deleted member Jun 01, 2012 03:13PM   0 votes
I would personally switch places with a person with cancer so that child didn't have to suffer and they could live a happy life. I would make sure it was a child though. Kids don't deserve to be sick.

deleted user Thank you.
Aug 20, 2012 04:55AM · flag

Simple: for 1000 more wishes.

I don't think that a person's one wish should be used for something selfish but also I think that it would be necessary to wish for something that you benefitted from....Personally I don't know what I would wish for but if the time came, I think you would just know.

Ice skate in the Red Square of Moscow ! Or... or... meet Ringo Starr & Paul McCartey ! Or... or... space travel? I don't know, haha !

I would like to have like a dinner party with all of my favourite authors and people and celebrities and friends invited. And I could finally meet them and talk and have friendly conversations. Oh, it'd be the best!

deleted member Jul 03, 2012 06:53AM   0 votes
i'd like meet john green and stare at hid devilishly handsome face while shopping for black santa clauses (from his other book)

Its pretty selfish since my wish could quiet possibly change the world but.. I would wish to be successful in life.

not so much for myself but for the world to live in peace and harmony, no more wars.

To bring back my best friend who died of cancer. Or if it's like the genie from Aladdin then I'd want to live out her life dreams.