Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy question

Funny quotes
Astra Astra (last edited Jun 01, 2012 01:31AM ) May 31, 2012 11:30PM
What are your fave funny quotes from this series?

Mine: "wipe the drool of your face Mason. If you want to think about me naked do it in your own time."

Second fave: "no one had ever called me unnatural before, except for the time I put ketchup on a tarco. But seriously we'd been out of salsa, so what else was I supposed to do?

Ah, Rose is so funny! :)

“Not into older guys, huh?" asked Adrian once we were alone.
"You're imagining things," I said. "Clearly, my stunning beauty has clouded your mind.”

"I had a standing agreement with God. I'd believe in him-Barely, as long as he let me sleep in on Sundays."

“I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony”

“I’d said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass.”

“what's your name?"
what?" i asked, squinting at the light.
your name." I reconized Dr. Olendzki peering over me.
you know my name."
I want you to tell me."
Rose. Rose Hathaway."
Do you know your birthday?"
Of course I do. Why are you asking me such stupid things? Did you lose my records?"
Dr. Olendzki gave an exasperated sigh and walked off, taking the annoying light with her. "I think she's fine,”

“He stepped back and threw his arms out.
"I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too.”

“Ah, my daughter,ʺ he said. ʺEighteen, and already youʹve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians will ever see.ʺ He paused. ʺI couldnʹt be prouder.”

“Wow." I hadn't thought Dimitri could be any cooler, but I was wrong. "You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible...what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."
He blinked. "What?"
"Uh, nothing.”

“Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?”

“Dimitri: "Why did you come here?"
Rose: "Because you hit me on the head and dragged me here.”

“You know what would help?" I asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"If you turned off this crap music and put on something that came out after the Berlin Wall went down."

Dimitri laughted. "Your worst class is history, yet somehow, you know everything about Eastern Europe."

"Hey, gotta have material for my jokes, Comrade." Still smiling, he turned the radio dail. To a country station.

"Hey! This isn't what I had in mind," I exclaimed. I could tell he was on the verge of laughing again.

"Pick. It's one or the other."

I sighed. "Go back to the 1980s stuff."

He flipped the dail, and I crossed my arms over my chest as some vaguely European-sounding band sang about how video had killed the radio star. I wished someone would kill this radio.”

“He has no right to threaten my boyfriends. I'm eighteen. An adult. I don't need his help. I can threaten my boyfriends myself.”

“Even I make mistakes." I put on my brash, overconfident face. "I know it's hard to believe—kind of surprises me myself—but I guess it has to happen. It's probably some kind of karmic way to balance out the universe. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to have one person so full of awesomeness.”

“What the hell?" I asked. "Is this daring escape being sponsored by Honda?”

-Oh, wow!~ I didn't see how much funny moments there were.....

:)

Mercelle I LOVE THIS...WOW YOU REALLY PICKED OUT SOME GOOD PARTS...NOW I REMEMBER WHY I LOVED THIS SERIES SO MUCH...AHHH ROSE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER THERE COULD ...more
Jun 01, 2012 08:08PM · flag