Chicklit, Romantic comedies and lots of laughs discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole HI :))
This is where you introduce yourselves. :)

message 2: by Kobby (new)

Kobby Gyampoh (kobbytettehgyampoh) | 11 comments Mod
Okay. Anyone who's reading, i am kobby...hey, is anyone reading??? This should be the part where you say, "hi kobby"

message 3: by Leesa (new)

Leesa | 2 comments hi! hey nicole and kobby. Well, um I LOVE romantic comedies, who doesn't?! i LOVE laugh out loud books too but for me books rarely ever do that. What about you guys?

message 4: by Ute (new)

Ute Carbone (widldwords) | 3 comments Hi Nicole, Kobby, and Leesa. I'm a big rom com fan. So much so that I started writing them!
I read lots of stuff and I do love a good laugh.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1 comments Hi All!!! I'm utterly addicted to rom coms (it's my favorite genre) & am always looking for books that make me laugh out loud.. so, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Brady Jess wrote: "Hi All!!! I'm utterly addicted to rom coms (it's my favorite genre) & am always looking for books that make me laugh out loud.. so, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated."

Ute wrote: "Hi Nicole, Kobby, and Leesa. I'm a big rom com fan. So much so that I started writing them!
I read lots of stuff and I do love a good laugh."

Me too! Check out my list of top 60 romantic comedies of all times under my blog.

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula | 1 comments Hi All,

I do love romantic comedies, but prefer ones that are a little bit different. Like you I've started writing my own stuff because of that. I've added my book to your bookshelf; sorry if that's not done - I'm new to this and I've figured out you don't out your book details in threads. I thought this way at least people could look at it if they want and ignore if not:-)

Actually, I was also looking at the bookshelf for some recommended reads. Is anyone else interested in using it that way?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciao people,

I love Mary H. Clark's and Linda Howard's books. For those who don't know their works,Clark writes mysteries and Howard writes romance-thrillers.

But I have a massive weak spot for Sophia Kinsella,Victoria Dahl,Rachel Gibson,Kristan Higgins,Jill Shavis and of course,one and only Jennifer Crusie.

If you didn't die of boredom(or stop)while reading this,feel free to add me for a friend :<)

P.s. Does anyone know if Mary H. Clark and Kristan Higgins are related? Did Mary...I don't know...marry Kristan's brother,or something? Just wondering...:)

message 9: by Dani (new)

Dani Collins (danicollins) | 1 comments Not sure if this is kosher, but if you like romantic comedies, mine is free on kindle today and tomorrow (Nov 26/27, 2012). I've had some nice response so far. you might enjoy it.

http://www.amazon.com/Hustled-To-The-...