Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) Nevermore discussion


9 views
What do you think?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddy What do you thing/hope will happen in it! it has to be a good ending, this is my favorite series! Let me know what you think!


message 2: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole How come the tittle is Nevermore? From Phrases to Names to Nevermore?


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

:(( I HATE MAYA AND DYLAN AND ANGEL!


message 4: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Maya? Who's she? Maybe I need to read the series.


Elizabeth Nicole wrote: "Maya? Who's she? Maybe I need to read the series."

She's the Max clone.


message 6: by Mig (new) - rated it 1 star

Mig Nicole wrote: "How come the tittle is Nevermore? From Phrases to Names to Nevermore?"

I know right, i hate how James keep changing them.


message 7: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "How come the tittle is Nevermore? From Phrases to Names to Nevermore?"

I know right, i hate how James keep changing them."


Yes, But I like his books so sasakay na lang ako sa trip niya. :))


message 8: by Mig (new) - rated it 1 star

Mig Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "How come the tittle is Nevermore? From Phrases to Names to Nevermore?"

I know right, i hate how James keep changing them."

Yes, But I like his books so sasakay na..."


I really don't like him that much anymore.. :(
He lost his roots.


back to top