2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2012 > Books You Love to Recommend

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Gillette There's Cake In My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder is a fun book, a nice light summer read.

message 2: by Lilac (new)

Lilac  (lilac_wales) | 851 comments I loved Divergent too. Have you read Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth yet?

message 3: by mussolet (new)

mussolet (sovotchka) | 615 comments Alright, I forgot to post here.
I can recommend Flesh and Fire (Vineart War #1) by Laura Anne Gilman to anyone who likes epic fantasy and wants to read something entirely(!!!) different.
I can also recommend it to people who love wine ;).

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dmansell) | 135 comments I just added Flesh and Fire to my wishlist. I'm always looking for books that are different like that. Thanks for posting it!

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (shelbysue) I really enjoyed reading Too Close to the Falls by Catherine Gildiner it was a very good book about a girl growing up in the 1950-60's, and it is true, based in Lewiston NY

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) It is not the first time I've mentioned it, but I absolutely love The Giver. I've read it 3 times since I first read it at age 13. I just read it a couple weeks ago and it was as good as ever. :)

message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana | 3888 comments I just read Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John and absolutely loved it. If you like reading partly about music and someone overcoming the odds I suggest you read this book (:

message 8: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) I've seen that before but never got around to picking it up! Glad to hear it's worth it. :)