HUNGER GAMES ROLE PLAY- The Obsession discussion

District Roleplay > Capitol Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,238 (2238 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi, I'm making a topic, so, like the districts, continue with the unease and all. I think this folder will go in the rebellion? Hopefully, do anyways, RP and put your charries in the character topic.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder comes into his apartment. Long day ... He thinks. His mind wanders to earlier...
Him and the other rebels, ((come on peeps.)) had demolished a government building and had almost gotten caught.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not really... I mean this is IN the capitol...
Remember how Pultarch and whats-her-name were making trouble in the capitol, its like that...
Or, just regular capitol life/watching the games from their perspective.))

message 4: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments star colapsed on the bed
"ryder you are so lucky we didnt get cvaught" she said to herself

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is she w/ him, or is she talking about him?))

message 6: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (ya i just made her charictor)

message 7: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (talking about him)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okays.))

Ryder stretch out on his bed for a minute, but then got up. He needed to chill for a while, so he pulled out his guitar. Ryder plays...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder finishes what he was playing and goes back to is bed. He falls asleep in minutes, looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully they would be able to do some serious damage and the tributes would be able to gey out soon... *Is asleep*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Disregard my comment before, it was a bit rude. My point was we should have a mix of faster rebely songs that arent as poppy (me) and slower inspirational songs (you). I just want this to be good bc music is my life, and by extension my charries.
Anyways, just wanted to tell you what I was thinking.
(PS you should still watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwdSBm... be warned he drops the f bomb once. But its so perfect. Its an amazing and expressive song and what I pictured any rebel would be rocking out to in a dystopian novel like this. And the official video contains how I'm making my charrie die.)
So, the point is do you get me?))

message 12: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments ((Are you two in a band? I'm going to make a char and can she be the keyboardist? Please! I dearly love piano, so yeah. :) ))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure... IDC. I like piano too. My two fave bands have piano... though probably not what you imagine... For example at concerts the one guy dances on a piano... but anyways, by all means go ahead. Make her cool though! :) ))

message 14: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (star is lead singer right?)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep. Sorry if I was rude earlier, I was like having a spaz attack.))

message 16: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments ((Yeah, she is. :) ))

message 17: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (ok)
Star fell asleep and dreamed
She saw a peacekeeper and a girl from a district she couldn't hear them but the were talking the little girl shoved past the peacekeeper and he grabbed her and a shot went of
Star woke with a gasp . She ran to Ryder's room and pounded on the door

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder woke with a start. He heard pounding on his door. He swung it open and saw Star looking freaked out. "What's wrong?" He asked urgently.

message 19: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments Star told him about the nightmare
"remember I said I don't want to be in the rebellion?" she asked and sighed
"well I do now" she admitted

message 20: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Rose went into the house, bringing breakfast. She hummed a happy tune.
"Hey guys!" She greeted and saw no one was around. She shrugged and went looking for them so that they can eat breakfast already.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He held her hand for support and looked her in the eyes. "Now you know why I am. We're gonna beat them, I promise. No more kids will get shot."
((but he might... I think I'm gonna eventually have him get shot in the head too. Inspired by the person in the pic i used for him :) Gotta go down heroically...))

message 22: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (not soon wait a while)
Star let herself calm down
"wanna go eat ?" she asked

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, but the end is what I'm basing him on. He's like one of those people who throw themselves into the middle of a fight and gets himself killed for the cause, you know?))
Ryder nods and the pair go downstairs. Chat is waiting for them. "Hi Char"
((it's 730 pm so I won't be on much longer, maybe an hour?))

message 24: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments (lol Sam it's rose! And ya I gtg .if you feel the need to rebel and I'm not here than just role play star for me please)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops sorry. And ok.
I mean rose.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder and Star come downstairs, Star still a bit shaky and Ryder as determined as ever. Rose is there so Ryder says "Hi Rose."

message 27: by Charissa Sophia (last edited May 31, 2012 07:57PM) (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments ((Ok! And it's Rose! But it's alright! :D))
Rose looked up and saw Ryder. She made dramatic hand gestures. "And here comes the lead guitarist of the band ___________! Ryder!" She clapped loudly.
((What's the name of our band?
Bye allycatblue! D:))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed and said "And Kudos to our wonderful pianist!"
((idk I had a really good idea for a band name but I forget it now. Typically good bands have like adjective noun format. Got anything?))

message 29: by Charissa Sophia (last edited May 31, 2012 07:57PM) (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Rose joined him in laughing and sat on the table. "Come on! I'm hungry already!" She started opening the breakfast she bought earlier, not even bothering to wait for Ryder to sit down.
((I don't have any ideas on bands... Sorry! D:))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, random band name generator said "Electric Banana," "Nite Shade," and "Twisted Hearts" feeling any of them?))

Ryder grabbed a banana and plopped down on a beanbag chair. "We need more spray paint. Wanna go shopping first today?" He said before he stuffed the food into his mouth.

message 31: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments ((Nite Shade sounds good! I'm thinking of a band name that is kind of rebellious and is done the opposite way so that no one will notice. Like Rebel is Leber. What do you think?))
Rose nodded as she took another spoonful of rice and steak and fried egg. It was her favorite: eggs, rice and steak. "Sure. What time are we leaving?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sounds interesting!!! Tell me if you come up with a good combo! My brain is shot today.))

"As soon as your ready..." He says, "I'm done..."

message 33: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Rose just nodded and continued eating.
After 30 minutes...
"Done!" Rose said and turned to Ryder. "I'm just going to take a bath and change my clothes. See you outside in 10 minutes!" And she walked away, humming another happy tune.

message 34: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments ((I'm so sorry! I need to go! Bye! D:))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds good." Ryder went upstairs, pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a tee shirt with some logo on it, and his jacket. He bushed his hair, wetted it, then remessed it up. He figured that just because he was a rebel didn't mean he couldn't look good... Then, he ran back downstairs and out the door. He sat on the wall near where he knew Rose would come out and waited.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((we should have like 'underground concerts' that are like a mix between an actual concert and like recruiting people.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Got to go, don't do too much without me in either RP!!!))

message 38: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments Star said goodbye and walked down the corridor

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Before Star leaves, Ryder asks "Are you coming with us? I think we're leaving in a couple minutes."

message 40: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments After 10 minutes Rose came out of her room wearing a sky blue and white stripe sleeveless shirt, dark pink mini jacket, dark blue jeans and a 2-inch Purple sandals. Her ultra black hair was pulled back by a golden yellow headband. She wore two necklaces and a wristwatch on her right wrist. "Done! Let's go!" She exclaimed, clearly excited. She loved windowshopping and walking around.
She then noticed Star not yet dressed.
"Star! We're going to guess what? To the mall! You better get ready."

message 41: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) (( hello and lol))

message 42: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments "Hey Bailey!" Rose smiled at her friend. "We're going to the mall! You should get ready!"

message 43: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments "Nice dress," Rose smiled at her widely. "Come on!" She then looped her arm on hers and went out of the door not even bothering to wait for Ryder and Star. She was too excited.
((Let's just say Rose and Bailey are BFFs. Is that alright with you Jess?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder ran off after them. "thanks for waiting... Do you guys have money?" Just then, a man walked passed them. Ryder 'tripped' and hit the man. He said "Oh shoot. I'm so sorry mister." The man grumbled and walked away, saying something that sounded like "Kids." As soon as the guy was out of earshot, Ryder held up a wallet. "Let's see what we have here..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"784$! Yes!" Ryder said. Then, seein the girls had kept walking, he hurried to catch u.

message 46: by [Coco] (last edited Jun 03, 2012 06:38PM) (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Brock woke up, laying sideways on his bed. He sat up and rubbed his neck. He wondered what his bandmates were up to. He walked into the hallway.

message 47: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments star walked in the hall and brock came out
"hey" she said

message 48: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "Hey, Star," Brock mumbled, still tired. "Whatcha up to?"

message 49: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 1020 comments she shrugged
"well i joined ryders rebellion" she said

message 50: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) "That's great." Brock yawned. "Join the club."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45