Mrs. Garza Summer 2012 discussion

Fairy Tales > What is your favorite fairy tale?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maricela (new)

Maricela | 18 comments Mod
Take a few minutes to respond to the question.

message 2: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (jodi-beth) | 6 comments My favorite fairy tale is Beauty and the Beast. I love Belle! She is so smart and selfless. She is my absolute favorite princess.

message 3: by Valerie (last edited Jun 05, 2012 10:02AM) (new)

Valerie | 9 comments My favorite fairy tale is Shrek because it shows you don't have to be a perfect person to find love.

message 4: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola | 10 comments My favorite fairytale is Shrek because just only because there ugly doesn't mean that you can't find love.

message 5: by Yasmine (last edited Jun 11, 2012 09:48AM) (new)

Yasmine (YasmineDelrio) | 5 comments my favorite farytale would have to be cinderella because she dosent complain to the terible treatings of her step-mother and she is also very pretty

message 6: by Lucero (new)

Lucero castillo (lucerocastillo) | 7 comments My favorite fairy tale is the beuty and the beast because belle dosent refuses to the beast love toward her and shes a nice person.

message 7: by Ezra (new)

Ezra Garza | 5 comments Eventhough I do not believe in favoritism, I would choose the fairytale Snow White for it being about a girl who was protected by seven dwarfs.

message 8: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Hernandez | 10 comments my favoritefairy tale is sherk because it dosent matter the ugly you are the only matter is love.

message 9: by Maricela (new)

Ezra wrote: "Eventhough I do not believe in favoritism, I would choose the fairytale Snow White for it being about a girl who was protected by seven dwarfs."

Very clever. I like your response.

message 10: by Maricela (last edited Jun 05, 2012 12:48PM) (new)

Valerie wrote: "My favorite fairy tale is Shrek because it shows you don't have to be a perfect person to find love."

How boring would it be to find a perfect person? In my opinion, imperfections are what make a person unique and perfect in their own little way.

message 11: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Hernandez | 10 comments MY FAVORITE FAIRY TALE IS SHERK BECAUSE IS SO FUNNY ANDIS OF LOVE

message 12: by Lesly (new)

Lesly (leslyhernandez) | 7 comments my favorite fairytale is the beauty and the beast because the beast realize he is a mean beast and belle help him and tell him he has to be a rescpectful

message 13: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Contreras | 3 comments well i dont really have favorite cause mostly all end with a happoily ever after so nothing changes but if i had to name one it would be Snow White its a classic

message 14: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Tiquet (Gabby13) | 9 comments My favorite fairytale is Beauty and The Beast because it demonstrates that one may fall in love based of how someone truly is on the inside,and not caring hot they look physically.

message 15: by Jazmine (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:06AM) (new)

Jazmine (fidolifa) | 10 comments I can't really choose,like christoper said mostly all fairy tales go with a happy ending.So i really don't have one.

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (KimberlyKincer) | 5 comments my favorite fairytale is probably beauty and the beast because it shows that even though hes a beast the girl still falls in love with him.

message 17: by Vicente (new)

Vicente Rodriguez | 7 comments My favorate fairytale is about Cinderella because the story shows how Cinderella got to get prepared to the ball and why she was a slave

message 18: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (evelynperrett) | 10 comments my favorite fairytale is beauty in the beast because she loves beast even though he's a beast.

message 19: by GRACIELA (new)

GRACIELA | 9 comments my favorite fairytale is shrek because you don't have to be beutiful to find true love :)

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire (ClaireRDZ) | 11 comments My favorite fairytale is the classic Cinderella story because Cinderella is being treated badly by her stepmom and stepsisters but at the end she is the one who finds true love, which is the best reward in life.

message 21: by Maricela (new)

Gracy wrote: "my favorite fairytale is shrek because you don't have to be beutiful to find true love :)"

Shrek reminds me of Beauty and the Beast.