We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Introductions & Administration > W♥LK Masthead

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments So, ladies, what do you think of our new Masthead that the talented Christine did for us? Beautiful!

Thanks you, Christine!

message 2: by Lisa Kay (last edited May 31, 2012 04:18PM) (new)

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments It's fantastic, Christine! Thank you so much!

message 4: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellye77) Christine is very talented! Awesome job, again!

message 5: by Jane (new)

Jane (PlainJanie) | 79 comments It is wonderful!!!

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 223 comments Thanks ladies! I'm wondering can anyone guess which 4 Lisa Kleypas books were used in the Masthead?

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments I do! I do! I'll be good and e-mail them to you, Christine. So I don't spoil anyone's fun. ☺ I knew them right away. Love cover art. ☺

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Great job, Christine.

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments That's fabulous, Christine!

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments I know 3 of the books. Rainwater Road, Tempt Me At Twilight and Lady Sophia's Lover. Don't know the 4th one with the guy.

message 11: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Did you see the one she did for the "Western and Medieval Romance Lovers Group" - it is beautiful, too!

message 12: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Gorgeous!!!!

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 223 comments Yep, you got 3 of them Pamela!

Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

message 14: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments **Lisa Kay faints** You don't! **gasp**

message 15: by Lisa Kay (last edited May 31, 2012 05:49PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Gosh! I remember the first time I saw that book in the bookstore. I was like... whoa! Who makes a romance cover like that?... it was perfect... it depicts the character so!

message 16: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

The 4th?

message 17: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Yay! I knew you could do it, Pamela! ☺ Congrats!

message 18: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Do I get a prize? lol

message 19: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Yeah, that is what I was going to ask, Pamela! LOL!

message 20: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments lol

message 21: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments Awesome! I love it, thanks Christine!!

message 22: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 338 comments Lisa Kay - can you let me know how to do a masthead or do you know the link?

message 23: by Susan (new)

Susan Gorman | 400 comments Christine--it's awesome! Thank you!

message 24: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Upload a Masthead for Your Group

◈ Make (or crop) a picture in your desired program (i.e. Photoshop or Photobucket which has
    resizing capacities) and save it to your computer. Measures should be 970X245 pixels. If you
    have trouble remembering where you saved it, save it to your desktop.

◈ If you are a moderator, from your group’s Home Page, click on “Group info” – which is just
    to the left of “You are a member. Edit”

◈ This will cause the info about the group to drop down. In very light grey – and teeny tiny font –
    is the word “edit.” Click on that. You will get the following screen:

GR_Masthead_HowTo

◈ Click on “Choose File” and it will open access to your computer and click on your desired file.

◈ Be sure to click “upload.”

◈ Check out your new masthead!

message 25: by Christine (Cagnes) (last edited Jun 04, 2012 09:22AM) (new)

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 223 comments Thanks & you're welcome!

I enjoy working on them, so if anyone needs a masthead for another group, just lmk & I'll see what I can come up with.

message 26: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Awesome and beautiful Christine!! We're moving up in the world!

message 27: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (mbk1857) Christine (Cagnes) wrote: "Thanks & you're welcome!

I enjoy working on them, so if anyone needs a masthead for another group, just lmk & I'll see what I can come up with."

You have true talent indeed, lady. I haven't been here recently and just now when I clicked on the group, I went Whoa...WOW! And the one on the Western/Medieval file is beautiful, too. Thank you for your superb work. :)

message 28: by Ariana (new)

Ariana (oh2ny) | 102 comments Is is bad that I didn't know what a masthead was? I had to look it up... But it's really cool! :)

message 29: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments I didn't know either, Ariana, until I saw one. ☺

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 223 comments Thanks Bekah & Marilyn!

I never heard of a masthead either, lol! I would have thought the image was a banner or header.

message 31: by Heidi (last edited Jul 01, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

Heidi | 871 comments love the guy on the cover of BED! Just wish he was bigger....hahaha no pun intended!