R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Amy & Lacey= best rp ever!!xD

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments Sure thats awesome. you wanna be the boy or the girl?

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments Eep! I was looking for our rp on the other group, I gorgot it was here! Sorryyyy!! Here it's 8:42 PM
I guess I can be the girl for this one

Name: Danielle McNeely
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...
Personality: A sweet young girl with a smart mind. She's a quick thinker, and a great student, but she gets taken advantage of easily. She can be persuaded far easier then she should.
History: Normal girl, normal background. Parents divorced for 4 years, her mom re-married to Adam Newland.
Other; She's single

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments Aww noo haha! XD

Danielle yawned as she exited the vibrant yellow bus outside the school. What kind of self respecting seventeen year old girl still took the bus? She ducked her head as she scrambled to get through the doorway to the school. Once inside, the hallways were busy with students going seperate ways.

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments ((Ahh I gtg, ill be back hopefully!))

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments ((Okie dokie I'm back!!))

Danielle saw Jack coming from her locker and grinned as she shut the metal door. "Why hello there, my good sir," she said dramatically, sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments Danielle rolled her eyes and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "How was your weekend?" She asked, giggling.

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 43 comments Danielle blinked innocently. "And who might that person be?"