Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Tangents/Off-Topic Discussions > Congratz to Veronica, who will soon have no need of romance novels

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery Sargent (thesarge) | 169 comments ...at least till after the honeymoon. A very sincere congratulations to Veronica and Ryan - break a leg, or whatever one says to wish luck without jinxing luck at the same time.

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 180 comments I wholeheartedly agree with sarge sincere congrats to you two! wishing you all the best and tons of happiness ...with no rainbows!!!

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 27 comments Congrats as well...but speaking as a married woman...romance novels are always handy :)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ndayeni) | 64 comments Congratulations Veronica! :)

message 5: by Jes (new)

Jes (tiaama) | 110 comments Congrats! As a married woman some advice: never give up working on communicating, loving and respecting each other! Marriage is a lot of work but it is worth every second of it. Blessings!

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Congratulations Veronica and Ryan! :)

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloemelissa) | 57 comments Congrats! Wishing you both endless happy years :)

message 8: by Craig (new)

Craig | 6 comments Where is the "like" for this?

Best wishes to you both. Register at Amazon and let the group know so you can get mad loot.

message 9: by Jordanmcgrory (new)

Jordanmcgrory | 7 comments Craig wrote: "Where is the "like" for this?

Best wishes to you both. Register at Amazon and let the group know so you can get mad loot."

Haha. Can you put 'mad loot' on a wedding registry? I think my view on marriage may have just changed...

Congratulations guys!

message 10: by Mariana (new)

Mariana (marianaoccoelho) Congratulations Veronica and Ryan! I wish the best for you both =)

message 11: by Monique (new)

Monique | 11 comments Congrats Veronica and Ryan! Wishing you many years of happiness.

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Benzin | 20 comments Congratulations Veronica! I do have to say though even the most happily married woman still needs a good romance novel now and then!

message 13: by Sherlene (new)

Sherlene | 9 comments Congratulations Veronica and Ryan! May you many wonderful years together.

message 14: by Arturo (new)

Arturo | 14 comments Congratulations! :D

message 15: by James (new)

James | 108 comments Congratulations to the both of you!! This is wonderful news!! In honor of your pending nuptials I provide you with my favorite quote on marriage from Fantasy literature.
"Aravis also had many quarrels (and, I'm afraid, even fights) with Cor, but they always made it up again: so that years later, when they were grown up, they were so used to quarrelling and making it up again that they got married so as to go on doing it more conveniently."

C.S. Lewis A Horse and His Boy.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 89 comments James, that may be my favorite quote regarding marriage, ever. Congrats Veronica!

message 17: by Candy (new)

Candy (heartlessone) | 83 comments Congrats! Many wishes of happiness, marriage is awesome.

message 18: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Slays (sylviaslays) | 6 comments Nah, you can never have enough smut... =D

Congrats Veronica & Ryan!