Out of My Mind Out of My Mind discussion

Out of my MInd

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elise Mays 5/31/12
I dont know if you have you have read Out of my Mind yet but if you havent yet than I recomend it to you! It is very good and you never now what will happend next. I have read 6 times beause I loved it SOOOOOOO........ much!

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband so did i but i wanted to punch her teammates

message 3: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Her team mates were terrible, This book is one of my all time favorites and i recommend it to everyone i know and then they all loved it too.

Hannah This book is terrific i also recomend it because you now know what these people feel like so you feel more connected! I love it so much i think everyone should read it

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband Agreed it's great to be able to know what goes on inside their head (kids w disabilities )

Hannah I totally agree this book really touched me

Maggie I read this book in 4th grade. It was great.

Kate Should be required reading, don't you all think? I'm on a bullying prevention committee in my town and I think the whole crew should read this one.

Rainbowcake lover I cries when I read this book. I absolutely loved it! I would recommend it as well. Amazingly awesome!!!

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband i agree with kate. but some people dont like the kind of book where the child or teen is in a situation that causes alot of perseverance to get out of it
theyd rather read books where people fight to death

Brenna The teacher when he declares that a test that she can pass is clearly not hard enough broke my heart! How can someone be that cruel?

message 12: by Matt (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matt lee i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callie713 i enjoyed this book so much i didnt want it to end. i finished it faster than i expected and i was done before you know it! if you enjoyed this book, i would recommend the book wonder great read and very similar to this book

Carolyn Having worked as an educational assistant and a special education teacher I find there is sooo much to each and every student - you need to get to really know them. I loved this book and have recommeended it to many people. I was angry with people who disregarded her and was so happy when people 'got her'. The whole Christmas tree part was a hoot.

message 15: by Matt (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matt lee cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool