Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

The Dragon Reborn (The Wheel of Time, #3)
This topic is about The Dragon Reborn
The Wheel of Time > DRAGON REBORN - Planning to Read? Initial Impressions? **NO SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Two down, many to go. The third book of the Wheel of Time series is upon us. We start reading The Dragon Reborn tomorrow (or at least I will).

Who's joining me?

Heidi | 71 comments I will be starting this book on June 1st. Can't wait!

Scarlet I will start with this book as soon as I finish the book I'm reading now, I have high expectations of this book.

Margot (freezebaby) I'll be joining in. Still only through 17 chapters of my reread of The Great Hunt, but I'm fairly confident I'll be able to catch up and finish book 3 before the end of June.

Dana | 27 comments I'll be starting soon, I hope. I really fell behind with the Great Hunt. I'll try to catch up quickly.

message 6: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 801 comments Mod
I have 2 books to read for another group before I can start this, but I'll be trying to catch up to the group.

Laura | 8 comments I am in the last third of "The Great Hunt" and will start "The Dragon Reborn" just as soon as I can! It arrived in the mail today and I am very excited.

message 8: by Jon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments I took a mini-break from The Dragon Reborn this week in an effort to finish War of Honor. I will pick back up with Dragon Sunday evening.

Helen Wow, everyone read in June! I'm starting this in about a week.

message 10: by Jon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Helen wrote: "Wow, everyone read in June! I'm starting this in about a week."

Looking forward to what you think. Glad you joined us.

Helen Been thinking about Rand all week, starting this today.