Silverlight Wolves discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ƒσαℓєη, Let's meet again in Paradise.. (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 19 comments Mod
Eclipse sat attentively in the middle of the wolf den area, looking up at the sky as dawn began to settle in.

message 2: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 6 comments Ash watched everything from the mouth of his den. The cool wind rushed through his fur.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June blinked the sleep out of her eyes, and sat up quickly. So... cold... she thought in wonder. Why is that?

message 4: by Cloudy Storms (last edited Jun 07, 2012 05:10AM) (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments ((I guess....

EDIT: I'm sorry, I visited the wrong topic 'Camp' topic....))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((I just don't want the group to die so I want to roleplay as much as I can. I wish I was roleplaying with someone, but I've only posted once. So yeah X) ))

message 6: by ƒσαℓєη, Let's meet again in Paradise.. (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 19 comments Mod
Eclipse was about to head out for hunting.
"Let's go Ash."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tripp sat in the center of camp, the cool air of the cave soothing his aching bones. Another relentless hunt had just arrived, him being on the patrol. They had tracked a single elk for the entire previous day and night, only just arriving with a meager supply of squirrels. Most came back simply tired and hungry, but on of the younger pups on his first hunt had been kicked in the jaw by the strong elk, and was now in the Shaman's den.
Currently the omega was attempting to pick out a few brambles from his pelt. In a chase with the single hare he had caught, he ran straight through the prickly bush.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) It doesn't seem like anyone else is cold... She thought. Maybe I'm sick... She shuddered, and padded over to the Shaman's den, her claws making lines in the little spots of dirt. A cool breeze came from within the den. Shivering, the beta wolf slunk inside.
"H-hello?" June called. "Is anyone there? I think I may be ill, and I need medicine!"
The dark, damp cave rebounded her call, answering her question with nothingness. June cautiously stepped forward, and bumped into an object.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" She said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Did she bump into Tripp?))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((I guess so... XD))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Tripp glanced up at June. "Oh, it's fine." He said, his ears and eyes following the traditional submission form for the omegas. "I shouldn't have been sitting in the middle of this place, anyway." He smiled apologetically, before weaving his way around her, into the corner of the small cave.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June stood taller. Should I lecture him? I am the beta after all... or should I be nice? He looks like he needs a friend... "Don't worry about it. Hey, do you know where the shaman is? I can't seem to find her ((Or him?)), and I need some medicine."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The light brown wolf shook his head, eyes still lowered. "I haven't seen the Shaman yet. They may be out gathering herbs. I've been tending to myself." He looked out through the cave, his ears pricking forward. "They might be back soon."

message 14: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido laid in the darkest part of the cave. Watching everyone communicate and take turns guarding the den. She would soon be going out to hunt for the pack with another wolf. Which as always, brought back less then her.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "I won't yell at you if you make just a little eye contact," June said. "You won't get in trouble, you know." June searched the cave for any useful medicines.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tripp shook his head. "Oh, no, I get nipped all the time for it. The alphas' get upset at me." He spoke clearer, raising his head a little higher. "But I take pride in my omega duties."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June smiled. "I'm glad you're so loyal. It's good to see that trait show in this camp. Good work."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, his tail wagging lightly at the praise he had received. Praise was his source of all energy, the only thing that made him realize that being an omega wasn't all that bad. The only thing that proved that if he ever wanted to move up the ranks of the pack, he probably could.
"Thank you, June." He dipped his head in turn, before trotting outside of the Shaman's den. His pelt was free of the annoying burs and thorns from the effortless hunt.
As Tripp passed the pile of rabbits, (or at least what was left of them) his mouth salivated. He whimpered lightly, remembering that he couldn't touch the food until everyone had eaten. He swallowed his hunger instantly, before retreating to another corner, laying down and closing his eyes.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June was warmed slightly at the energy filling inside the omega, as his tail danced in the air and he seemed happier. She had done well.
"You're welcome." He padded out of the shaman's den, his tail wagging joyfully behind him. ((WE NEED A SHAMAN!!!!!!!))
June searched the den for any herbs she could use, and coughed, her chest filling with a pang of pain ((that almost rhymes!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, I suppose we would need one rather quick. I'll see if any others are online, maybe they could make one. If not I can always contact Lauren through Facebook or Deviantart, she seems to spend more time on those websites. She could probably fill the role for a short period of time, until someone else makes a charrie.))

message 22: by Cloudy Storms (last edited Jun 12, 2012 04:53AM) (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments Rose yawned. She padded toward June, and shook her fur gently. "I see the Shaman hasn't returned?"

message 23: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido yawned and her ears perked up at the sound of movement outside the den. She stood up and started to pace the cave quietly.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June flicked her ears in irritation ((towards the shaman's absence)). "No. I think I'm sick, and I could use some medication," June said, frustration trickling into her voice.

message 25: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments Rose frowned. (Do wolves frown? XD) "Strange. What's wrong?"

message 26: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments "Can't you hear? Someone is coming." Sido said as she stopped and looked at the other occupants of the den.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((I have no idea :D))

"Well, I woke up feeling very cold. Not on the outside, more in the inside. I just.... can't shake the feeling..." She said, shivering.

message 28: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments "Maybe if you get up and start to move around you will feel warmth." Sido couldn't think of a explanation for June's 'cold'. But she did know that just sitting or laying around will only make it worse.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June coughed, and pain shot through her lungs. "O-okay..." the beta wolf said. She padded over to one wall of the cave, then to the other wall.

message 30: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido studied June as she padded along the den. The shaman should hurry.
((who is the shaman?))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((NO ONE YET!!! *GRRRRR*))

June's legs buckled, and she stumbled onto the cold cave floor.

message 32: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido came up and helped June up. She took her away from the den entrance and helped her lay down. With that she then asked "Who will help with the hunting?"

((I'll see if I can come up with one, if there isn't one already.))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((Thanks :D))

She shuddered, cold wracking her body. "I-I don't know..."

message 34: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments "No you must stay here and rest. It will end bad if you come." Sido said, she was trying to be kind. But her words were normally harsh.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) The beta tried to stand up. "But--"

message 36: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments "No. I know I have no authority to tell you no. But you will not hunt until the shaman has looked at you." Sido said, her voice stern.

message 37: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments "She's right. I think you might have some sort of fever...." Rose thought for a moment. "Should I inform the Alpha male and female of your sickness? I'm sure they wouldn't let their Beta continue duties until fully recovered... nor will the rest of the pack." Rose added, confident in her words.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tripp had watched the scene unfold from a distance, his ears flat to the ground. He held his tongue, his head lowered into the average submission pose for omegas.

message 39: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments "You probably should find and tell the alphas." Sido said as she started to walk out of the den alone. She will hunting alone today.

message 40: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments ((Who RPs the alpha male/female?))

Rose turned to look at the other wolf that was watching from afar. "Hey," She called, "You look like a trustworthy and friendly one... would you accompany June until the Shaman returns?" Rose asked.

message 41: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido returned with a few dead rabbits in about 20 minutes. She was swift and quick with killing. She looked around the den hoping to see June doing a little better. Seeing no progress, Sido, went back to hunt for deer.

message 42: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((I don't know... I can make an alpha if needed... :D))

June fell into a fitful, nightmarish, feverish sleep. Dreams of fire setting to the camp, the river full of blood, and barren wastelands haunted her in her fever dream. She woke up, panting and numb.

((I would say sweating, but wolves don't do that :D))

message 43: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido returned with 2 does and a buck. She had dragged them in from about 3 or 4 miles away. Once she dropped the carcasses she went to her dark part of the cave and watched the pack. Worry could have been noticed if she wasn't hidden in the shadows, becoming one.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Tripp noticed the sickly June, before padding over to her and sniffing her nose in a light greeting. "You really need to see a Shaman. That's not healthy." He advised.

message 45: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido relied to Tripp "The Shaman is out with the Alphas."

message 46: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 15, 2012 05:13AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) June gave a weak smile. Tripp's light attitude can really help at times, she thought. Her tail twitched, and her paws shuffled next to her. "I don't feel very good," she said. "I think I might--" Then her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and June fainted.

message 47: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments Rose growled in frustration. Medicine wasn't her expertise, but she swore that the Beta would survive until the Shaman came back. A bit over the top, but she couldn't let a friend continue to suffer. ((Is it a fever? Like, what June has?))

message 48: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 15, 2012 05:22AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((Yeah. A really bad one.))

June twitched in her unconscious state, and swirling nightmares snatched up any sanity within her dream self. ((:D))

She could hear voices, screaming voices.

"Mama!" One called.

"We have to get her out of here!" Another yelled.

"No!" A commanding voice called.

"But--"

"It's too late."

"We can't just L--"

"Yes, we can."

"But she's the--"

"It doesn't matter."

"We have to do something!"

"There is nothing left to do. Get everyone out."

Voices, jumbled like a huge sonic bedlam, swirled around her. It was so hard for her to make anything else out. Beset by a million questions, June's dream self could not decipher what to do. Where am I? What do I do? Why am I here? Who am I?

All that terror wracked her body, while her outside self lay perfectly still, in a feverish calm. ((She's not dead, it just looks like it!!!! No, she's just unconscious! XD))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((WOW. LONG POST.))

message 50: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 42 comments Sido growled i n annoyance. Where were their Alphas?! Where was our shaman?! Sido had a grave feeling that the Beta might not shake this off. She started to pace the cave again, becoming relentless. Worried.

« previous 1 3