Turning Tricks (Task Force Iota, #2)
This topic is about Turning Tricks
New releases > Turning Tricks by Anne Tenino

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
Turning Tricks by Anne Tenino

Will James and Matt be able to survive the new obstacles thrown their way? Turning Tricks by Anne Tenino, available from Dreamspinnerpress.

Task Force Iota, Book Two -- Sequel to 18% Gray

James Ayala thought life would be smooth sailing once he escaped from a Red Idaho reeducation camp and returned to Blue Oregon. He was supposed to get answers about the biocybernetic chip that made him empathic, face the man who implanted it, and then ride off into the sunset with his new boyfriend, Matt Tennimore. Life, however, has other plans: the bad guy dies without giving them any answers, they left their horse in Idaho, and Gramma Anais finds a parasite on James's implant—one that forces James into isolation. Matt just got James back to Oregon where he wanted him, and extraneous brain hardware or not, he has no intention of letting him go. But James hesitates to move in with him. Despite his hurt, Matt has to man up and do his job, leaving James behind, while the rest of the team struggles to find the real mastermind behind the implant and the parasitic "Trick"—before it takes over James's brain. But will it be too little, too late to save him?

Length: Novella
Genre: Science Fiction
Series: Task Force Iota by Anne Tenino

Buy as eBook

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne Tenino (annetenino) | 35 comments Oh, I forgot to pimp this—if anyone's interested, there's an interview I did with Miz Horse up on Joyfully Jay today. http://www.joyfullyjay.com/2012/06/gu...

Also, I'm giving away one copy of Turning Tricks. But you all want to find out what Miz Horse has to say, don't you?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Turning Tricks (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Tenino (other topics)