Fashion Book Lovers! discussion

Dead Is the New Black (Fashion Avenue Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Dead Is the New Black
Past Fashion Fiction Group Reads > Dead is the New Black by Christine DeMaio-Rice

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie  (jaymers8413) | 524 comments Mod
This is for the discussion of Dead is the New Black by Christine DeMaio-Rice, a goodreads author and fellow group member!!!

message 2: by Terri (new) - added it

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 14 comments Look forward to it!

message 3: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (xtinela) I am poking my head in....but I don't want to discourage any negative opinions or comments should you have any, just because you are polite and kind.

I don't want my membership in the group to be awkward -- but if you want to know anything, or want to tell me something, I'm all ears and answers.

Thanks for the read!

message 4: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (xtinela) Book 2 is in edits now, should be out in 3 weeks. And there's a light novella on Amazon. There will be a total of 6 books (including novellas) then I am just going to drop dead from exhaustion!

X

message 5: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (xtinela) No, it's only on Amazon because I'm on Select. Can I send you a copy via email? You can shoot me an email to sartorial.sandwich@gmail.com.

6 is a lot. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my time after that.

message 6: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (xtinela) It's a prequel.

message 7: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (xtinela) It was pre-Michael.
You know, I probably should say it's a prequel in the description.

Yeah. I'm gonna do that. Thanks

X

message 8: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie  (jaymers8413) | 524 comments Mod
I am going to read this soon! Sorry!

message 9: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (xtinela) I wanted to peek in and let you know, if you're interested in book 2 it is available now on Amazon. The BN version is processing and shouldn't be more than another day.....(I know Kari will wait for that one :)

http://www.amazon.com/Supermodel-Fash...