Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8) Lethal Rider discussion

Funny Quotes from Lethal Rider

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezi Chinny "Obviously," Than said "she's better. No thanks to you. But she's having...what are they called? Breaking Dicks?"
"Braxton Hicks," Shade muttered.

LMAO!!!

2nd favorite:
Ares sighed "What are the three words said most often in our house?"
"Not tonight, Ares?" Than offered.
"Funny," Ares growled. "Cara never says that."

Paris        (kerbytejas) “Regan wasn't even sure what to say. They wanted to give her baby a demon animal that ate people. A furry land shark. it was enough to make her want to hyperventilate.”
― Larissa Ione

Paris        (kerbytejas) Ezinwanyi wrote: ""Obviously," Than said "she's better. No thanks to you. But she's having...what are they called? Breaking Dicks?"
"Braxton Hicks," Shade muttered.

LMAO!!!

2nd favorite:
Ares sighed "What are the ..."

This was a great scene.. "Breaking Dicks" for "Braxton Hick" - poor Than...hehehehe

message 4: by Ezi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezi Chinny @Paris,
Wasn't her writing great? What a great way to balance a dark book--great humor!

Paris        (kerbytejas) I think I liked this book better then the previous 2 - there seemed to have been more humor - even through the world was under destruction, and Regan was constantly being attacked....

message 6: by Ezi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezi Chinny Regan was really strong for having such an awful beginning. the need to belong to someone or something is really powerful. Those Aegi treated her like crap

Paris        (kerbytejas) Ezinwanyi wrote: "Regan was really strong for having such an awful beginning. the need to belong to someone or something is really powerful. Those Aegi treated her like crap"

agreed

Lobna I liked Pony boy Name :D
when she was explaining to Than why she called his son Pony boy :D
it was funny :DD

message 9: by Ezi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezi Chinny Pingle wrote: Wraith said to Lance. He jabbed his finger at Lance and bared his fangs, "you're mine. and dude, I play with my food..."

LOL!

Missyb Pingle wrote: "Lopita wrote: "I liked Pony boy Name :D
when she was explaining to Than why she called his son Pony boy :D
it was funny :DD"

I liked this too Ponyboy..LOL

and also what Wraith said to Lance. He..."

I like Wraith's sense of humor

Missyb Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "“Regan wasn't even sure what to say. They wanted to give her baby a demon animal that ate people. A furry land shark. it was enough to make her want to hyperventilate.”
― Larissa Ione"

How about Than's description of the Hellhounds. It's not a oops Fido peed on the carpet, it's more a oops Fido ate the neighbor

Esther This was also my favorite of the 3 (I'm onto the 4th book now) I really liked the mix of strong and vulnerable in Than.

message 13: by Ezi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezi Chinny Esther wrote: "This was also my favorite of the 3 (I'm onto the 4th book now) I really liked the mix of strong and vulnerable in Than."

Larissa Ione could do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. She is the standard for me