Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) Hallowed discussion

Book 3 Title:Boundless. Yay or Nay?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tiffany Recently, (well..kinda) Cynthia Hand posted the title of the third book of the Unearthly trilogy and it's....Boundless. Personally, I think it's awesome, but my fav is still Unearthly. How about you guys? Is the title fitting for you? :D

Book Sp(l)ot I like that she's sticking with the one word titles . . . and while I think Boundless will probably grown on me, I do like that the words aren't all almost the same word. (That messes me up when I try to look them up or tell them to people in order, sometimes!)

Tiffany Book Sp(l)ot wrote: "I like that she's sticking with the one word titles . . . and while I think Boundless will probably grown on me, I do like that the words aren't all almost the same word. (That messes me up when I ..."

Yeahp, that's true. I love one word titles that are so awesome like Cynthia Hand's books! <3

Menna yay

Becky It's not bad but not good either. It's an eh. I just cannot wait for it though! I hope the cover looks fantabulous like the other two did! d(^^)b

Rayna It definitely makes me think of the unlimited world that's been created here. I really hope the cover shows Clara's wings...

Bryan Yay for me ! But what's more important for me is the content of the book it doesn't really matter what the name of the book is as long as it have a connection in the story. And I also want to see Clara in the cover with a wing much better if she would be with Christian ( I know i'm biased ^^)