Immortalis Castra (Camp Immortal) discussion

Random! > Quote of the Month!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charisse (last edited Jan 11, 2013 03:41AM) (new)

Charisse Aguiluz (purplerose328) | 588 comments Mod
This is where we'll post the "Quote of the Week"!
Quote for the month of May 2012!
"Sometimes, you can't help but look back on how things used to be. I know digging up old scars and memories are painful. But it's what makes us stronger. It helps us realize why things happened the way it should. And to remind us in the future not to make the same mistakes we used to." — Anonymous

Sa-Human rights! | 436 comments Really cool quote!

message 3: by Kelvin (new)

Kelvin | 440 comments Yeah, that is very true.

message 4: by Charisse (new)

Thank you! :D I just saw that in facebook and thought that it's a perfect quote for me and everyone who had experience horrible past.

message 5: by Kelvin (new)

Kelvin | 440 comments Yeah. It is good. And I always reflect on stuff nowadays when I have spare time and I can't do much else.

message 6: by Charisse (new)

**nods** So am I. Thinking and reflecting on different stuff like the past will help you to improve as a better person and learn not to repeat history.

Sa-Human rights! | 436 comments Yep! I agree with Char! :D

message 8: by Charisse (new)

Oh goodness! I didn't realize how long I've not posted in this group I made! **bangs head** Anyway, here's the quote of the week for July 23-29, 2012.
"Everything happens for a reason." -Anonymous
I'm pretty sure recently you've heard some disturbing news about Kristen Stewart's cheating on Robbert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman. That's why I chose that quote for this week for I'm pretty sure the 'traitors' have a reason why they betrayed Robbert Pattinson and Rupert's family. I just hope it's a reasonable one. Let's just wish what's best for them and hope that Rob and Rupert's family will forgive them and give them a second chance. After all, people make mistakes and they should learn NEVER to repeat it again. Thank you. :)

Sa-Human rights! | 436 comments Yep! And I love the quote! I feel sorry for Kristen and Robbert... Also, updated my stories a lot!

message 10: by Charisse (new)

IKR? :)

message 11: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 436 comments Yeah!