The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

The Abillon estate > Training Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 354 (354 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments That's where everyone fights, trains and kinda studies. :P

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Ciel appeared with Alexia.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia looked around, letting go of his hand. "So where do we start?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Anywhere you want." He shrugged then asked, "Do you have magic?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Depends if I've learned it yet."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Did you?" He raised a brow walking to the weapon section

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I have it."

message 8: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 01, 2012 04:03PM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Good." He chuckled

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why? What do I need it for?"

message 10: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 03, 2012 08:13AM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "To survive in this family." He smiled as he took a weapon from the stack

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You going to teach me how to use that...?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Magic and weapons, yes." He nodded

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lucky me."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Whoo hoo." He rolled his eyes, "Pick a weapon."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She plucked a thin sword off the wall.

message 16: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 03, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "That's your choice?" He raised a brow but gripped his tri-whip.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Always wanted to learn how to swing one of these." She swiped it through the air in front of her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Swing." He chuckled and added, "How good are you at magic? Cause you will need it."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good enough. I have a few strength and speed spells up my sleeve."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Perfect." He smiled and disappeared reappearing behind her whipping his whip at her back

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia stepped quickly out of its reach, just missing her.

message 22: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 04, 2012 07:21PM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Ciel nodded and set the whip at her again aiming at her leg. Risk, but still.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry))

Alexia heard it swing towards her leg, jumping a few feet into the air.

Basil entered the room, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he watched.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((It's all good :) ))

Ciel smirked and kicked at her stomach feeling that another person entered the room.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She landed lightly on her feet and leaned away from the kick.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Ciel chuckled and nodded:
"Good." He looked back and smiled at Basil, "Hey."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Basil gave a small wave and looked at his sister. "Since when can you do all that?" he asked.

She shrugged. "You have your books and I have my practice."

message 28: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 07, 2012 03:08PM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "How are you?" He asked puttng the tri-whip away

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2012 03:13PM) (new)

Basil sighed. "I'm fine, just came here to see how you're doing."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "You sure?" He frowned.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and didn't meet his eyes. Instead he looked around at the weapons, trying to figure out their purpose.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Ciel frowned deeper and wondered what was the problem. He shook his head and said:
"Do you want me to teach you?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Basil shook his head. "I'm not not very good with... violence in general. I'd like to just watch, if you don't mind."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "All right." Ciel nodded

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

As he sat on the ground, Alexia gave him a worrying glance. She knew he didn't want to say anything in front of Ciel. He would just tell her when they were alone.

Alexia turned back to Ciel, "Ready?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Always. You first." Ciel sighed feeling that Violet calmed down comletely

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged and did a high kick towards his chest.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He drpve it away and hit her leg with his elbow hard

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She held back a wince, grabbing his elbow and tried flipping him.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He landed onto his back and flinched as his eyes flshed purple. He gritted his teeth and held her arm twisting it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip as pain ran up her arm, lowering herself to her knees on the floor beside him.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments S his eyes returned to normal color, he looked at her with wide eyes and cursed:
"Damn. I'm so sorry."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No no, its alright. You're just teaching me." She shook her arm out, feeling sore. "Maybe you can show me how to get out of that."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He cursed heavily and touched her bruised arm healing it quickly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't sweat it, it wasn't that bad. Your back okay?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "I can heal fast." He said

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"That must come in handy."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yeah." He looked at her arm and shook his head, "I'm sorry."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"It really is okay, I can't learn to fight without a little pain."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Dammit." He ran through his hair with his fingers

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8