Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > 100 RPM - One Hundred Stories Inspired by Music

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments Please add me as an author for this anthology on Goodreads.

* Title 100RPM - One Hundred Stories Inspired by Music
* Author(s) name(s) Rowan Coleman, Angi Holden, Matthew Borgard,
Stephen Shieber, Matt Hill, Nik Perring, Nasim Marie Jafry, Sylvia Petter, Cally Taylor, Angela Readman, Ray Robinson, Katie Gunn, Angela Powers, Nick Cernis, Sophie Mackintosh, P.W. Lewis, Laura Crosby, Dan Purdue, Stephanie Ressort, Jessica Patient, Ryan Millar, Máire Carr, Dave Cornmell, Ruth Aird, Nicola De Gouveia, D. J. Kirkby, Elizabeth Player, Dan Powell, Michelle Flatley, Isabel Serval, Sara Crowley, Lynsey May, Simon Kewin, Fat Roland, Cathy White, Karl McIntyre, David Kendrick, Vikki Ross, Alison Woodhouse, Scott Pack, Sal Page, Helen Ladderbird, Hannah Harman, Catherine Walter, Suzy Floyd, Sonya Oldwin, Sam Wyld, Rachel N Joy, Emma J. Lannie, Annie Evett, Jennifer M Schmidt, Anna Cardus, Jodie Ansted, Red Morgan, D.E. Oprava, Donna Henderson, Xenia Smith, Louise Pearson, Cassie Morrison, Cassandra Parkin, Sam Thewlis, Polly Burns, Pete Domican, Hannah Simpson, Crystal Schwanke, Jennifer Domingo, Polly Johnson, L J Hart-Collins, Lorna Louise Hutchinson, Rebecca Emin, Caroline Luxford-Noyes, Edward Price, Carole McDonnell, Sarah Dunnakey, Teresa Nusbaum, Simon Kearns, Mike Bursell, Lisa Richardson, Cath Bore, Alexandra Brown, Tracy Kuhn, Sylvia Kelso, Kim Smith, J Bateman-Irish, Sarah Hutchison, PC Wheeler, Jamieson Wolf, Theresa Milstein, Jacqueline Christodoulou, Emily Wheeler and Caroline Smailes.
* ASIN B0087IOCIS
* Publisher Amazon Digital Services
* Publication date May 31, 2012
* Format Ebook
* Description A collection of 100 flash fiction tales, all stories are inspired by songs on YouTube, each story being 100 words or fewer. Inspiring, thought-provoking and often witty, 100 RPM caters for all musical and storytelling tastes. And, most important of all, there's an introduction by Nik Kershaw.
* Link to cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site, http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...
and
http://www.carolinesmailes.co.uk/publ...

message 2: by Amara (last edited May 31, 2012 12:05PM) (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Two issues with this:

1) Can you tell me the editor's name? (On anthologies, we list the editor as the primary author and the contributors after his/her name.)

2) Unfortunately, the system only allows 50 authors to be listed for a book, so I'm not quite sure how to proceed in adding on with 100 contributors. So I'll go ask and get back to you. :)

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments 1) Caroline Smailes is the editor

2) I was asking to add my name to the anthology. I think people who want to be added can ask individually. That's how it was was done when I did a previous anthology. I probably shouldn't have listed all the authors. I know I'm listed as an author on the blurb on Goodreads already, but it's not connected to my author page.

message 4: by lafon حمزة (last edited May 31, 2012 12:34PM) (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments I can see you on the book page's author list...
ETA: I also see the book on your author page...

message 5: by Amara (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Oh, silly me. You filled out the "add a book" form, so I assumed the anthology needed to be added to the site. Sorry for the confusion! :)

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments I'm sorry I made a mistake, Amara.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44643 comments Mod
Theresa wrote: "I think people who want to be added can ask individually."

Actually, we prefer to have the author list be as complete as possible.

message 8: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments Rivka, I thought I had picked the thread where the book gets added to my author homepage. I wasn't adding the book to Goodreads in general. I made a mistake by using this thread.

message 9: by Amara (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Theresa wrote: "Rivka, I thought I had picked the thread where the book gets added to my author homepage. I wasn't adding the book to Goodreads in general. I made a mistake by using this thread."

This thread is fine, it's just that the way you worded your request confused me (the format you used is the recommended format for add requests, so I misunderstood). All rivka means is that we should add as many contributors to the book as we can given the limitations.

message 10: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Milstein | 8 comments Okay. Good to know!