Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Cover change for Battle Station by B.V. Larson

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dimitrios (last edited May 31, 2012 02:40AM) (new)

Dimitrios (dimitriszoulias) | 2 comments Greetings. I added 2 books today, however i uploaded the wrong cover for the second one (i clicked on the wrong file to upload. It is the correct cover but it was the Amazon one and i know that it is illegal to upload Amazon covers).

Anyway you may take the correct cover by visiting the link (Author's website): http://bvlarson.com/index.php/mech-se...
and download the Battle Station cover.

Oh, just saw that you dont replace covers. You may add an alternate edition though, but the ASIN will be the same since there is no alternate edition.

Apologies for the error i made.

Thank you in advance.

Dimitris

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Changed. Also the cover I replaced it with was of better quality. A quick note: The only time we do change a cover is when they are either clearly the same image (as with this one) or when the book was never published with the cover. Oh, and in future if you could provide the ASIN/ISBN or a link to the edition of the book you need fixed it would be appreciated.

message 3: by Dimitrios (new)

Dimitrios (dimitriszoulias) | 2 comments I see. Thank you. Apologies for that mistake as well, however i was under the impression that you would get the ASIN from the one attached to the book addition i made.

Thanks again!