THE HUNGER GAMES ROLE PLAYS - THE TRIBUTES discussion

Role Plays > 100 hunger games INTERVIEWS!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine2020, THE VERY AWESOME BUT SOMETIMES MEAN GAMEMAKER!! (last edited May 30, 2012 10:18PM) (new)

Katherine2020 | 302 comments Mod
Hey you guys! Here is the interviews!! Down below is a template that you have to fill in the answers with! Have fun! Oh and please include there name, district, age and outfit/hair/makeup

CF:
So tribute, did anything happen at your reaping?
T:

CF: Very interesting, now tell me what's it like in your district?
T:

CF: Our wonderful districts. Now tell me something, the audience here knows how to keep a secret so do have anyone special you would like to mention like a crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife?
T:

CF: Aw, cute! Where do you think you stand in this years hunger games?
T:

CF: interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell? Pretty exciting huh?
T:

CF: Okay, how do you think your age helps you or gives you disadvantages this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?
T:

CF: alright then, for our last question is what do you think Gamemaker Katherine has in store for you this year?
T:

CF: so I guess we're done unless you would like to add anything?
T:

CF: Bye, good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

message 2: by Katherine2020, THE VERY AWESOME BUT SOMETIMES MEAN GAMEMAKER!! (new)

Katherine2020 | 302 comments Mod
((sorry if I copied some of urs Payton they were just do good!:) ))

message 3: by Justece (last edited May 30, 2012 11:31PM) (new)

Justece (inlovewithdance) Name: Magyk
District: 7
Outfit: http://www.greenweddingconsortium.com...
Hair: http://data.whicdn.com/images/2292291... (but instead of the pin/jewel things, she has green flowers in her braid)
Makeup: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LhtTEenGD3w...

CF: So tribute, did anything happen at you reaping?
T: Well when my name was called and I was walking up to the stage, my little sister Arya tried to rush after me. The Peacekeepers took her back and where being quite violent, so my mother rushed to my sister. She was also being treated with violence, so then my brother, Nathan came and punched a Peacekeeper and then he got taken away swearing very loudly by a bunch if Peacekeepers.

CF: Very interesting, now tell me, what's it like in your district?
T: There are very beautiful forest there were I love to spend a lot of my time, but the Peacekeepers there are very strict and punish severly. The people there are beat down from working in the forests, but everybody is very in shape and strong. Everybody is also quite nice and we're kinda like a family there. It not one of the best districts, but I'd say it's not absolutely horrible.

CF: Our wonderful districts. Now tell me something,the audience here knows how to keep a secret so do you have anyone special younwould like to mention like a crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife?
T: Uh, well, there is thisone guy back in my district, but I'm not even sure he knows I exist...

CF: Aww, cute! Where do you think you stand in this years hunger games?
T: Well, I'm think I'm pretty high up in the Games. I have many skills that my fellow tributes will be finding about in the arena and I'm feeling pretty confident in myself. I'm
probably not the most amazing tribute here, but I'm definitely not the worst either.

CF: Interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell? Pretty exciting, huh?
T: It's definitely a big surprised to have D13 and the Capitol join us in the Games. I'm anxious to see how the Games will go.

CF: Okay, how do touchingly your age helps you or hives you disadvantages this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?
T: Age doesn't matter to me. As long as you've got skills, have a plan and know what you're doing, you'll be fine.

CF: Alright then, for our last question is what do you think Gamemaker Katherine has in
store for you this year?
T: Probably something exciting, hard and unusual. To be honest, I'm almost a little scared to see what she has in mind for this years Games.

CF: So I guess we're done unless you would like to add anything?
T: Umm, no thank you.

CF: Bye, good luck and may the odds be eer in your favour!

message 4: by Anika (last edited May 31, 2012 07:50AM) (new)

Anika Name:Frill
District: 1
Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/coral_forever...
Hair: http://www.polyvore.com/taylor_swift_...
Makeup: None just some lip gloss.

CF:
T: Well a twelve year old girls name was called and I volunteered for her.

T: Well it is AMAZING! We have the latest fashion and TONS of jewels and sparkly stuff!

CF: Our wonderful districts. Now tell me something, the audience here knows how to keep a secret so do have anyone special you would like to mention like a crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife?
T: Nooo... Well there is this one guy, but he just wants to be friends.

T: I think I have a high chance of winning. I am prepared to fight!

CF: interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell? Pretty exciting huh?
T: Very exciting. Out of all the years I am most excited to participate in this one.

CF: Okay, how do you think your age helps you or gives you disadvantages this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?
T: Well since I am 18 I guess it gives me an advantage.

CF: alright then, for our last question is what do you think Gamemaker Katherine has in store for you this year?
T: Hmm not sure, but I know I am ready.

T: Well, it's been wonderful and I'm sure I will see you again!

message 5: by Monika (new)

Monika (katprim) Name: Aria
District: 12
Outfit: http://images.askmen.com/photos/karen...
Hair: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lja...
Make-up: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0vyda...

CF:
T: Well, I got reaped. I just couldn't believe my ears,but here I am now.

T: Oh,it isn't very interesting to you,I'm sure.But it's very beautiful and green,especially The Meadow.

T: No,no.I'm not really interested in boys,lets say I don't have time for a relationship.

T: Well,I hope for the best.But I can't do anything without our wonderful audience.

T: Yes,I mean even the Capitol citizens.I can't wait to see them in the Arena.

T: I think my age is an advantage because I definitely have more strainght or experience than other younger tributes.

T: Uh,I really don't know but I'm pretty sure it will be exciting!

T: I would just like to thank you and your wonderful audience for having me here tonight!

message 6: by Eva (new)

Eva Name: Noé Animi
District: 4
Hair: as always a bit messy
Makeup: a light blue eyliner that makes his grey eyes look even better, his scar isn't covered with make up
Outfit: tight, black trousers and in his top there are some colours of the dress his partner is wearing

CF:
T: Uh, not really. At least nothing extraordinary.

T: It's the place where I feel I'm at home. I already miss the salty smell of the sea here in the Capitol, and also the sound of the wave breaking.

T: Uhm, my sister Ayleen. I'm sorry and I love her more than anything.

T: I don't know yet, but I think that I have got good chances!

T: Yes, pretty exciting describes it well.

T: I think my age is definitely an advantage for me. I'm smarter, faster and stronger than the twelve-year-olds but also than those who are 40+. But my age won't help my in the Area, I'll have to save my life myself.

T: I have no idea, but I'm sure there will be 100 things of something!

T: Uh, no, I don't think so.

message 7: by Eva (new)

Eva Name: Evangeline Scoot
District: 8
Hair: two long, messy fishtail-braids with pieces of white fabric braided in
Outfit: a long white dress with ruffles everywhere that makes her look innocent

CF:
T: Well, I was reaped, so there definitely did happen something! (laughs) At first of course I was shocked, but then I got excited because I would finally get to visit the Capitol - something I've been dreaming for for years.

T: Definitely not as beautiful as it is in the Capitol, but there are a few things that just can't be replaced. For example, I love the specific smell you can always smell in D8.

CF: Our wonderful districts. Now tell me something, the audience here knows how to keep a secret so do you have anyone special you would like to mention like a crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife?
T: Oh yes, I want to thank my family for always being there for me and for encouraging me whenever I need it. I love you and can't wait to see you again in some weeks!

T: I've got good chances I think, or at least I hope so. But usually I get what I want and why should it be any different now?

T: Totally! If there wasn't the quarter quell, I maybe wouldn't ever have made it to the Capitol in my whole life. What I find exciting too is, that there are also tributes from the Capitol - those people I usually make dresses for!

T: Getting what you want doesn't have to do anything with age. But as already said, I think I have got pretty good chances.

T:Oh, I've been thinking about that every night since my reaping, but I don't have the slightest idea. But maybe you've got a little information you want to share with me? (winks)

T: Thank you for having me here tonight, I enjoyed every second!

message 8: by Anika (new)

Anika Name: Dana Rey
District: 2
Hair: Pulled into a beautiful bun, with two small sections of hair hanging down the front.
Outfit: A red dress with ruffles that goes down to her knees.

CF:
T: Well I got reaped and I was extatic!

T: Well it is very small compared to the Capitol. I love it here!

T: Noooo... But I would LOVE to thank my wonderful adopted parents. I love you guys so much!

T: Being a well career I think that gives me an advantage.

T: Yes, very! I consider myself and my fellow tributes very lucky to participate.

T: Well, being 19 gives me a huge advantage because I am bigger than a 12 year old, but still quick, fast and very energetic like a kid.

T: Hopefully some AWESOME surprises!

T: Just that I love the Capitol and everyone here!

message 9: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) name, Coralia
district, 13
age 17
outfit, http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldc...
Shoes, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h9tb1xl9LvY...
hair, http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads...
makeup, http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2DaCFzsxAn0...

CF:
T: Well it was boring. But I was surprised that I got picked. 

T: It's so interesting. I'm always in the training/weapons room or the tech centre so it's kool what I get to see. 

T: No one. Yet;)

T: Well I think that physically I have a good chance and also with all the work I do for my mother that I also have the knowledge, political, and economical advantage. 

T: Id like to neglect to express my true thoughts on this topic. 

T: I do not think that age is an advantage or disadvantage. It's the skill level and right or left brain understanding. 

T: I'm sure she will give me challenges and hardships. I am prepared to contradict either one. 

T: No thank you

T: Mmm hmm. Sure

message 10: by Amitykitty (new)

Amitykitty | 9 comments Name:Lamilla
District:9
Makeup: http://www.janecentral.com/wp-content...
Hair: http://www.mytopshorthairstyles.net/w...
Outfit: http://tooshallow.com/wp-content/uplo...

CF:
T: Well, as soon as they picked my name I passed out on the spot and some peacekeepers had to drag me away. When I came to, I was allowed to say my goodbyes, but my parents didn`t come to see me off so I just hugged my friends through tears and left to the Capitol.

T: Um, we all just work really hard to keep the Capitol supplied and we just try to stay out of trouble.

T:Well, there is this one guy that I have liked for a long time... but he never talks to me...

T: I am not sure if I will win because I know that there are a lot of really smart and athletic people in this year, but I know that I will try my hardest to try and capture my parent`s attention.

T: I never would have expected something like this and I am quite surprised about it.

T: I am not really sure. It could probably go either way.

T: Probably a lot of twists and turns that we will have to navigate through.

T: I think that I am good. I hope my district is proud of me.

message 11: by Justece (new)

Justece (inlovewithdance) Name: Damon
District: 13
Outfit: black and red tux-red shirt, black tie, pants and jacket.
Hair: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ocqmdbXNhe4...
Makeup: none

CF: So tribute, did anything happen at your reaping?
T: No, not really.

T: It's interesting. There always a lot of weapons training and stuff like that.

T: No.

T: I think I stand pretty high in the Games. I'm an older tribute so I got some experience.

T: Ya, I definitely didn't see it coming.

T: I don't think age makes a difference.

T: I don't know what she has in mind, but I'm pretty sure it will be very challenging.

T: No thanks.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Pyney Apoll
District: Capitol
Hair: Bright red with a little apple leaf top hat
Makeup: Green and yellow eyeliner
Outfit: Red, Green, and Yellow tunic made of apple slices, pants made of the little leaves on an apple, shoes look like apple pie (knock offs)

CF:
T: Well when I got called all my neighbors started cheering saying something like, "Yay, now somebody better can move in!" Of course that can't be right, everyone loves me.

T: So clean, sparkly, colorful, just amazing, especially my apartment. I am an amazing decorator.

T: There is one woman, she always dresses like a cantaloupe. Once I asked her out, she told me to go make a fruit salad out of myself. I bet it's because she thought i was sweet.

T: I'm gonna win, I'm just amazing.

T: It is, having the Capitol participate is so awesome! It'll be just like doing one of those simulator rides!

T: My age is very helpful. I've been watching the Games for 35 years so I'll know everything. There is no trick I don't know about by now. I can even throw one of those sharp thingy's that looks like a large knife... what's it called? A bat?

T: I'm sure it's nothing I've never seen before because as we all know I know everything.

T: Sponsor me and I'll pay you when I win!

message 13: by Leah (last edited Jun 15, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 98 comments name- ryan
district- 11
age- 19
hair- black and gelled up
make upp- none except some blue eyeliner around his eyes that matches the colour of his eyes
outfit- a smart cassual suit

CF: So tribute, did anything happen at your reaping?
T: well, nothing much i suppose *brushes hand through hair and that makes the crowd start screaming again* my little bro and sis went to say good bye to me for now.

T: pretty muddy, theres lots of land, we hardly ever get to use the land though, it's full of pplants and trees and animals.

T: not at the moment. *winks to the audiance and they all sigh*

T: i think i stand pretty good for this years games. i'm still young, but i'm still mature so i'm a mix of all things you need really

T: verry. *inside he feels like screaming, NO, HOW COULD YOU THINK THATS!!!!*

T: well, like i said before, i'm old and wise enough to know tactics and tricks, but i'm young enough to be quick, and able to fight

T: a verry exciting games and one to look forward too, *inside feels like saying, a rubbish games, lots of gruesome death, and a horrible comuple of weaks. which i would probably die in*

T: erm, well, i'd just like to say to save time in the games, thank you for those who sponser me, i won't let you down. *waves to the audiance and all the girls are in histerics*

message 14: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jun 16, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) CF: "So Hayden...did anything happen at your reaping?"
H: "Well, i had insane scaredness in my stomache and everytime i moved i felt pain, because after all, i probably wont come back".

CF:"Very interesting and sad. Now Hayden, tell me about your district!"
H: "My district is d4,the fishing district as you all know. i fish with my uncle and my twin brother Landon, we always caught something. we would sell the fish to get money to eat". Hayden laughed

CF:"Our wonderful districts! Now tell me something the audience here knows how to keep a secret, so do you have anyone special you would like to mention? like a crush or Girlfriend?"
H: "We will see, im hoping to find a temporary lover in the arena" *blushes and waves to audience*

CF: "Aw cute! Where do you think you stand in this years hunger games?"
H: "Not very stabel, i dont think i will be returning but the odds can be in my favor, not sharing any plans though"

CF: "Interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell? Pretty exciting huh?"!
H:" Yes! seems like it will be the best yet!" Hayden says sarcasticly, causing the audiende to laugh

CF:"Okay, bad question. How do you think your age helps you this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?"
H: "well im 16 so i guess that can help me"

CF: "alright then, for our last question is what do you think Gamemaker Kathrine has in store for you this year?"
H: "well lets just say, enough to kill us"

CF: "i guess were done. unless you'd like to add anything"?
H:" I LOVE YOU DADDY!" Hayden says standing up walking to the front of the stage

CF: "bye now! good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

As Hayden walked off he waved to the audience and they started to cheer

message 15: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) name, Callie
 district, 6 
age, 20
outfit, http://jovanidresses.org/wp-content/u...

hair, http://tribeofmannequins.files.wordpr...

makeup, http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/t...

CF:
T: Ummm I didnt really pay any attention. 

T: Well there's a lot of cars and such. It's pretty boring. 

T: No, not yet;)

T: I think that this is stupid, do I don't really care. 

T: Again, it's stupid. Just the Capitol picking on us. 

T: Well I'm still young so it's no different. 

T: A bunch of crap that's gunna kill us. 

T: no

T: uhhhh ya sure!

message 16: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) lol your character is mean :)!

message 17: by Cameron (new)

Cameron | 14 comments CF: "so josh? did anything happen to you at your reaping?"
ME:" no nothing just scaredness" he says nodding his head

CF:"Very interesting. now tell me, whats it like in your district?"
ME: "Well, everybody has diffrent lives to live so since kaitlyn also lives in district 3, dosnt mean our lifes are the same, i work in a technoligy shop with my father. we barely get out because our store is always busy, the only time we acually see district 3 is at night when were walking home."

CF:"Our wonderful districts! now tell me something. our audience here knows how to keep a secret, so do you have anyone special you would like to mentoin? crush, girlfriend?"
ME: *Gets red* "well, their is sombody that i liked baxk home, but as soon as i got into the games we split. i told her i wasnt coming back and she was free to see other people" Josh gets a little bit red and a tear falls down his cheek but quickly wipes it away so no one notices.

CF: "Aw cute! Where do you think you stand in this years hunger games?"

ME: "Well, i hope im coming back alive. after all you only have one life."

CF:"Interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell pretty exciting huh!?"
ME: "Well because im acually in it, i give little thought. i never watched the hunger games because i always thought it is crule nd grousome" he pauses "and it is"

CF:" Okay, how do you think your age helps you or gives you disadvantages this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?"
ME: "Well im pretty much the same age as everybody else, 16 or 17 years old"

CF: "alright then, i guess were done, unless you would like to add anything?"
Me: "no thanks, just good luck to myself"

CF: "Bye! good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!"
ME: "bye ceaser!" and josh exits the stage while waving

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) yay, you did it!

message 19: by Softreflection (last edited Jul 10, 2012 02:33PM) (new)

Softreflection District: 4
Name: Sabrine
Outfit: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images...
Makeup: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lso...

CF:

T: Well, if you can count my dad yelling "I HOPE YOU DIE ROTTING IN A HOLE THERE!" *shrugs* He's not really that nice, so i didn't expect anything good to come out of his mouth.

T: VERY green and blue. my room is personally decorated with shells i've found while catching fish. Alot of the kids after school go to the beach to hang out, but everyone respects the water and doesn't litter. We know it's the only thing keeping us alive.

T: Not particularly.

T: Well, i probably won't win, but i'll try my best, as we all will. All i know is that if I get a spear, there will be a lot of people dead in a few minutes.

T: Yeah?

T: Well, i'm sturdier and more used to work so i might last longer, and I'm not as dumb as the kids here.

T: Hopefully something water themed.

T: No, but Dad, when i come back winning, I will prove that I am better than you ever thought, and kick your #$% on the way.

message 20: by Softreflection (new)

Softreflection Name: Salvador
District: 5
Outfit: Neon Blue Tux.
Makeup: Just a bit of shimmer on his face.

CF:
T: My parents got in a huge fight over whos fault it was that I got reaped,but other than that, my friends just wished me good luck.

T: Theres alot of energy everywhere. My parents co-manage this drink called. Power Voltage so i live wonderuflly, but it's not really all pretty down there. It really depends where you live.

T: *Keeps Poker Face, but blushes*

T: I'm going to win, and kill everyone. I'm not going to hesitate, BYE BYE TRIBUTES.

T: Sureeeee....

T: Well, since I'm old enough to vote, i guess i'm more mature than others, but adults are soooo stupid. I'm not a full adult or a child yet, so I'm not stupid. I'm just right.

T: LETS HAVE ROBOTS.

T: i'm going to win, or die trying. *winks*

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

H: "Well, i had insane scaredness in my stomache and everytime i moved i felt pain, because after all, i probably wont come back".

CF: "Very interesting, now tell me whats it like in your district?"
H: "Well, im district 4, the fishing district, as you all know. me and my dad and my twin brother went fishing every single day. we always caught something. afterwards we would sell the fish off to sombody to get money for some food, then we would have a big dinner with my mom and sister"

CF:"Our wonderful districts! now tell me something, the audience here knows how to keep a secret so do you have anyone special you would like to mention like a crush or a girlfriend?"
H: *his face red with embarrasment the whole time* "not at the moment but i would at least like a part time lover at the games this year"

CF:"Aw cute! where do you think you stand in this years hunger games?"
H: "un stabel, i am trying to win but i wish i will"

CF:" Interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell? pretty exciting huh?!"
H: "Uhhh of course!!!! but only because im going to pown everybody!" hayden says sarcasticly

CF: "Okay, how do you think your age helps you or gives you a disadvantages this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?"
H: "that gives me an advantage, i am bigger for my age"

CF: "Alright then, for our last question is what do you think gamemaker kathrine has in store for you this year?"
H: "Let's just say its enough to kill all of us"

CF: "So i guess were done, unless you would like to add anything?"
H: "Yes, i would" Hayden pauses and walks up to the front of the stage "I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!"
the audience started cheering and screaming

CF: "Okay, bye good luck! and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

message 22: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jun 17, 2012 08:54AM) (new)

CF: "Very interesting, now tell me whats it like in your district?"
H: "Well, im district 10, as you all know, thats livestock. me and my father and twin brother worked all day long, hard afternoons and lots of sunburns later we had a fully active farm, with pigs and chickens and cows, not to forget my pet goat. it was always so nice, never a bad day out in the farm. my mother died a year ago and she did all the cleaning in the house, so we had o step up in the house. my dad never knew how to cook so we always sold something off, we got alot of food for a few chickens. and trust me, we had thousands!"
CF:"Our wonderful districts! now tell me something, the audience here knows how to keep a secret so do you have anyone special you would like to mention like a crush or a girlfriend?"
H: *his face red with embarrasment the whole time* "not at the moment but i would at least like a part time lover at the games this year"

CF:"Aw cute! where do you think you stand in this years hunger games?"
H: "un stabel, i am trying to win but i wish i will"

CF:" Interesting, what do you think of this years quarter quell? pretty exciting huh?!"
H: "Uhhh of course!!!! but only because im going to pown everybody!" hayden says sarcasticly

CF: "Okay, how do you think your age helps you or gives you a disadvantages this year since you can be anywhere from 12+?"
H: "that gives me an advantage, i am bigger for my age"

CF: "Alright then, for our last question is what do you think gamemaker kathrine has in store for you this year?"
H: "Let's just say its enough to kill all of us"

CF: "So i guess were done, unless you would like to add anything?"
H: "Yes, i would" Hayden pauses and walks up to the front of the stage "I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!"
the audience started cheering and screaming

CF: "Okay, bye good luck! and may the odds be ever in your favor!"