Shut Up & Read discussion

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
This topic is about Fifty Shades of Grey
Archives > Fifty Shades of Grey- w/ Tt & Ashley

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Ashley and I will be reading Fifty Shades of Grey starting tomorrow. If you would like to join us the more the merrier!!

message 2: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty | 1 comments I have it on hold at the library, I will go and get it tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this book.

Renee | 155 comments I'd love to join you!
I need to finish what Im reading now but hoepfully I should finish that tonight.

message 4: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Awesome, I will add you gals. :D

Lisa I've read these books. Would be interested in what others think. Please be aware that the writing style is not flash :)

Renee | 155 comments I'm just interested to see why Americans want it banned. If Americans want it banned it must be good.

message 7: by Sheri, Bookworm (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sheri | 12209 comments Mod
Lol! I hadn't heard people wanted it banned, but I guess it doesn't surprise me. It's just erotica, no more descriptive/sexual than J.R. Ward...and you can find her books at the public library.

Renee | 155 comments I think its more the right to say No stuff...
I started this last night and I couldnt put it down. I think I finally went to sleep at 3am this morning (have to be up at 7) and all I say to chapeter 8 is WOW

message 9: by Tanecia (new) - added it

Renee wrote: "I think its more the right to say No stuff...
I started this last night and I couldnt put it down. I think I finally went to sleep at 3am this morning (have to be up at 7) and all I say to chapeter..."

lol I only got a few pages in today!! GRR I will have to find time to read tomorrow so we can discuss. :D

message 10: by Sheri, Bookworm (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sheri | 12209 comments Mod
Renee wrote: "I started this last night and I couldnt put it down. I think I finally went to sleep at 3am this morning (have to be up at 7) and all I say to chapeter..."

I did that too when I was reading them :)

Melissa (melstephensbooks) This book really is addicting. I didn't really think I'd like it, but it's so unpredictable. And I need to know why Christian is the way he is lol. I just finished the first book last night, but I'll still discuss it with you guys because I want to see what other people think.

message 12: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley (ashielizz) Okay, so I'm actually just starting this book. I was trying to get my other one read as quickly as possible but things just kept coming up. I've finished it up though and I'm off from school until next month so I'm going to catch up on as much reading as possible in the next three weeks.

How is everyone liking it so far?

Kelena | 18 comments i have downloaded this series about around a week ago but haven't read it yet.
So, can you guys temme if it's a good read or not ? :)

message 14: by Tanecia (last edited Jun 09, 2012 05:37AM) (new) - added it

Ashley wrote: "Okay, so I'm actually just starting this book. I was trying to get my other one read as quickly as possible but things just kept coming up. I've finished it up though and I'm off from school until ..."

Honestly, I had to put this book on hold because I have to finish up some reading this month. I read all the way up to the third chapter then had to stop but it was really good so far!

Shivi (shivi_g) | 6 comments hey everyone ...........I've read the first two parts n if someone's still miserable about it....I say u should read it, its a cant-put-it-down kinda book...... i would love to discuss about it...

Shivi (shivi_g) | 6 comments KatlenaCullen wrote: "i have downloaded this series about around a week ago but haven't read it yet.
So, can you guys temme if it's a good read or not ? :)"

well if u like heroes with a dark past and enjoy reading romance novels then u should try it ......it just gets better wih each part..........

Nicole Thorne I read all 3 of these books they were great. Started out hotter but still finished great.

Mpress I enjoyed part one.. christians and Anastasias relationship was exciting!! in many ways