Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

Worth the read??

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mercelle I heard a lot of good feedback about this series and was told that this series is very similar to the Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead ...

So should I go ahead and read this? And is this book similar to Vampire Academy???

Thank you:)

Sora I thought this series was A M A Z I N G . I for sure recommend it. It has a lot of twist and turns and just dsjuhbfuidgud I had so many feelings while reading it. I say, go for it ! :)&tell me what you think when you're done c;
Although, I haven't read 'Vampire Academy' so I can't say if they're a like.

Mercelle Sora wrote: "I thought this series was A M A Z I N G . I for sure recommend it. It has a lot of twist and turns and just dsjuhbfuidgud I had so many feelings while reading it. I say, go for it ! :)&tell me what..."

Thanxx!! But you should read the Vampire Academy series... the love story in that is just amazing I absolutely loved it. Give it a go and ill take your advice and start Hush, Hushright now!!!

Sora Mercelle wrote: "Sora wrote: "I thought this series was A M A Z I N G . I for sure recommend it. It has a lot of twist and turns and just dsjuhbfuidgud I had so many feelings while reading it. I say, go for it ! :)..."
Next time I go to Barnes &Noble I'll make sure to pick up a copy c: I hope you're right about it !

Faith I wouldn't say its the best but its definitely got a twist to it. I found it not terribly exciting but it satisfies a new read for me.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi. I loved Hush, hush. After that I was disappointed. Nora became annoying and the plot was awful.

Hannah Oh see I loved all the books released so far in the hush hush series definitely read them. Also read v academy another great series

Mercelle Hannah wrote: "Oh see I loved all the books released so far in the hush hush series definitely read them. Also read v academy another great series"

HEY yes I have already read the Vampire Academy series that's why I decided on the Hush, Hush series and so far after finishing the first book I love it... starting the second book tonight but I hope I continue to like the series because some people obviously didn't like it :(

THANK YOU

Hannah Mercelle wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Oh see I loved all the books released so far in the hush hush series definitely read them. Also read v academy another great series"

HEY yes I have already read the Vampire Academy ..."

Ull get why people say they didn't like the second book when u read but in my opinion it all ties together well, I quite liked the second book and I only think people didn't like it was because there all rooting for patch (which I am as well) but they couldn't see anything other then patch!! When u read let me know what u thought but I loved the series and can't wait until December!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It really want about Patch for me. It was Nora and the fact that the plots seemed recycled. Like I said I loved hush hush but the following books were a huge fail in my opinion.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i tryed to read the Vampier Academy but i got board after only the 2ed chapter of the frist book and couldnt even get past chapter 3 in the 2ed book. were in Hush,Hush i ended up getting done with that in like 2 or 3 weeks! it was amazing!!!

Marisa YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Did I mention yes?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

no!!!!!! read my review! this book is poorly written!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Mercelle wrote: "I heard a lot of good feedback about this series and was told that this series is very similar to the Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead...

So should I go ahead and read this? And is this book similar to..."

ITS NOT SIMILIAR AT ALL!! lol sorry iam calm. its not similiar because rose is waaaaay stronger then nora. dimitri respect rose unlike patch. va has more action and 'paranormal' story in it.

for me, va is heaven and hush,hush is earth

Mercelle Nadiraalisha wrote: "Mercelle wrote: "I heard a lot of good feedback about this series and was told that this series is very similar to the Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead...

So should I go ahead and read this? And is thi..."

LOL LOVE THE HEAVEN AND EARTH DESCRIPTION!!! Best one yet ...But yes I have read VA and its very different then Hush Hush but its still good book.

message 17: by Snow (new) - rated it 3 stars

Snow it is pretty different
but i have read both and i love them both
i think it is a huge opinion thing
but guve it a shot
you may like it
:)

Isabelle They are sorta related but I definelty think that you should read this series.

Faith Hush hush was good (plot wise, Nora was just really snooty in the 1st book, Patch was kinda cool though) but the second one sort of down-falled til the end. The third one was better. None of the saga feels recycled to me, anyother thing I like about it.

Robin - Wicked By Design When I start any book I don't expect anything but to be entertained (thus I don't feel let down As Often, still happens tho lol) and this series certainly delivers. I found myself laughing through every single book and there is plenty of romance and action. I'm looking very forward to Finale. I almost didn't read the series and I'm glad I went for it!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved patch and how he turned his life around<3

message 22: by Mary (new) - rated it 1 star

Mary i really didn't like the books at all. sorry to those who did its just my opinion. if patch is a "fallen angel" he obviously did something VERY bad to get kicked out of heaven.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i dont get why he got kicked out...i mean i do in a way but honstaly its a stupied rule. he got kicked out because he fell in love with a human. i dont think its anything like the VA caz i litterly got board with the VA's and just barely fishesed the 1st one then i gave up after the 2ed chapter in the 2ed book

Annie Sooooooo good! I really liked this book. I really liked patch and also, i mean its not like its a mystery book or anything, but i never guessed right when it came to the person doing all the bad things

Lauren Best Book Ever!! Must Read!

Constance It's an easy enjoyable read if you simply want and easy enjoyable read. It's not earth shattering literature but it's just something short and simple. Although I must say Patch is one of my favorite charecters.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i know i never thought it would of been (What's his name again?) not Eliot in the frist one but the other guy. i always thought it was going to be Roxand or somone else that did it in the frist one. and i thought it was Scott in the 2ed one. SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG ON BOUTH!!!!!!! and really come on? who doesnt like patch as one of there Faveorite Charters?

Mercelle Bunny wrote: "This is a trick question right???... OFCOUUUUUUURSE!
And no, ive read both series and i dont think they are similiar.."

IF you had to pick between the two series which one would you pick to be your favourite??

Samantha The Escapist I've not read Vampire Academy so I don't know what use my review will be to you, but while I liked Hush Hush I thought it just got worse and worse after. The plausability goes way downhill in the sequel and the third book stagnates for almost 200 pages.

Mercelle I'm reading The second book of the HUSH HUSH series and 200 pages in I'm kind of enjoying it even though PATCH is acting so weird with MARCIE but I'm pretty sure there is a reason and I'll find out soon so even though right now there is people leaving comments on how they loved it or hated it I still felt I had to give it a try but so far so good...

But I have to say VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES were my top favorite even though it was hard to get into the series at first. Regardless I am starting to love HUSH HUSH SERIES in its own way being its not very similar to THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES .

But thank you to everyone for leaving their views and comments ... Much appreciated :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood your welcome i guess.... Patch and Marcie together sucks though i wanted to through the damn book across the room when i read that!!!!!!!!

Mercelle Just finished reading Crescendothis was good but not great I was left really confused and in the end I didnt really get everything explained out properly I felt it was too rushed... but still good and now I cant wait to read Silence:)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah i think you can get that one already bc its already out in stores

Jennessa Definately worth the read!!! Although in the second book I was so mad I didn't want to read it anymore because of the fight!!!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah i know, now i want to read that one again. grrrrrr im going backwrads

Kailey I read the first one and i didn't like it very much:)

message 39: by Rose (last edited Jun 09, 2012 10:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose I haven't read any of the vampire academy book cuz quite honestly I'm not into vampires but I really loved the Hush Hush series to the point that I have read it more then once. I am waiting anxiously for the 4rd book and honestly counting down the days till I get my hand on it! I really reccomend the books, they are honestly in my humble opinion one of the best series there it.

message 40: by Heather (new)

Heather Ah-mazing! I absolutely loved all three of these books and am extremely looking forward to the final fourth one: Finale! I say go for it - you won't regret it!

message 41: by Snow (new) - rated it 3 stars

Snow Mary wrote: "i really didn't like the books at all. sorry to those who did its just my opinion. if patch is a "fallen angel" he obviously did something VERY bad to get kicked out of heaven."

he fell because he fell in love and thought he would become human
ya TOTALLY horrible

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Mary wrote: "i really didn't like the books at all. sorry to those who did its just my opinion. if patch is a "fallen angel" he obviously did something VERY bad to get kicked out of heaven."

he fell because he fell in love and thought he would become human
ya TOTALLY horrible

and also because he wanted to become human!!!