Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Grave Witch by Kalayna Price > Week 4 ~ Day 16 ~ VIP or Bust!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Who do you think gave Alex her VIP status at the Eternal Bloom?

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) I wonder if because of her heritage she automatically is a VIP?

message 3: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments That's a great question. I'm not sure they know of her heritage since her dad is somewhat hiding and if they could feel him, I'm not sure he could have managed that. Or maybe he just avoids "Eternal Bloom" at all costs. But that is definitely an option. I thought it was Rianna, even if at the time she was under the influence of Coleman.

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
I thought that it was Rianna too Ines.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (thirstyflea) | 223 comments Excellent question! I just (I'm sure wrongly) assumed that they could "sense" her heritage or something, but that doesn't make much sense when I think about it- she was on an actual list, right?

Could be Rianna. I don't think it's her father- he wouldn't want her anywhere near the Eternal Bloom, let alone acknowledge her heritage.

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments I also thought it was Rianna. Dad tries to avoid all Fae.

message 7: by Dana, Founder (new)

At first I was thinking along the lines of Rianna, too, but then I think other players are involved b/c Rianna went out of her way to send cryptic messages to Alex. Then again, she was under Coleman's influence so that may be the answer.

message 8: by Chantal (new)

Chantal Halpin | 125 comments Could even be Falin.

message 9: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Chantal wrote: "Could even be Falin."

I don't think Falin would do it, he seems to be more worried with keeping Alex out of Faerie. Unless he was commanded to do it...

message 10: by Chantal (new)

Chantal Halpin | 125 comments Ines wrote: "Chantal wrote: "Could even be Falin."

I don't think Falin would do it, he seems to be more worried with keeping Alex out of Faerie. Unless he was commanded to do it..."

True - could be that bitchy-Queen *pulls face*

message 11: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Chantal wrote: "Ines wrote: "Chantal wrote: "Could even be Falin."..."

Heheh, I wonder what would happen to that queen if our group of ladies ever got to put our hands on her!

message 12: by Dana, Founder (new)

She'd probably be minced meat!
Hehe

message 13: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments We are a bunch of crazy gals...cannot wait for book 3!