Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince question

Will, Jem, Tessa.. The most conflicting love triangle to exist?!
Caitlyn Caitlyn May 30, 2012 07:13PM
Was this anyone else's favorite book by Cassandra Clare? I LOVED THIS BOOK, I felt she wrote it extremely well! In Clockwork Angel I was completely, COMPLETELY team Will, but now I still love Will but Jem completely blindsided me with his wonderful self! I mean how could anyone choose between these two guys? Heck, I like them BOTH better than Jace, and I did not think that was possible!

I agree. It's a brilliant love triangle because I am so conflicted! I loved Will in Clockwork Angel, but Jem was just so awesome in Clockwork Prince. I can't decide who she should choose!

Normally love triangles are so clear cut that I have an obvious favourite, but in this case I just have no idea...

Only Cassandra Clare would make a love triangle with two characters you love the same!!! I can't decide!!! She should just get them both!!!

I really hope she chooses Will in the end.. I love Jem, I do. But Will is a GOD! I actually cried when Jem purposed to Tessa, and when she said yes.. I felt so bad for Will...

Ugh, this is one of the best love triangles ever.. Like, I feel like taring my hair out!

yeah at least its not the Edward-Bella-Jacob triangle. I choose Jem, just because he deserves Tessa way more; he's such a nice guy! Will is an asshole, a hot asshole, but one all the same.

One of the best-if i must say myself.

OMG not only do i think you read my mind but we might be long lost twins or atleast the same person in a different body becuz you just commented every single thought of this book in my head lol it was plain BRILLIANT! (the book i mean) XD

Caitlyn haha great minds think alike,
Jun 01, 2012 11:41AM · flag

So true, this is the first love triangle where I just cannot decide who I like better!

I really don't know who she's going to end up with. Right now, it's up to you Tessa, because I'll probably be happy either way. But if it were me, I would pick Will. I'm sorry, but those eyes get me every time! :P