Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) Wings of the Wicked question

Will or Cadan?
Paola Paola May 30, 2012 07:11PM
I think that Cadan would be a better match for Ellie than Will.

Will!!

WILL!!!! always.

I want Cadan. Ellie doesn't deserve him.

I think Ellie is great, i mean wow she has alot of stuff on her shoulders. She should be with will. any guy willing to go through all that for a girl should get her in the end

I like Cadan a lot, but I love Will more. He's jut soooooo dedicated and he's always there for Ellie.

I hate Ellie. She treats everyone like crap most of the time, gets mad over things she needs to get over, endangers the people she loves, and treats most people rudely because she is the Preliator. Will is sweet and deserves better than Ellie. I love Cadan sooo much more but Ellie doesn't get him cuz I prefer Cadan.

I want Cadan all to myself, so Ellie can have Will...even though she doesn't deserve either of them...I love you, Cadan!

OMG CADAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even a question. Will all the way. He's just so understanding of her and there for her even when she's being a bit of a spoiled brat.

I hate Ellie but omg I love Cadan but Will is just so dedicated and asdfkhljkadrhvuer.

i like will becuase he is so dark but has a hidden sentive side uder the mask that he always wears. he shows that aide to Ellie becuase he loves her.

I hate Ellie with a passion but i LOVE Will so i really hope the author doesnt flip it around to Cadan

I'll have both thank you very much. Ugh I don't know why I just can't stand Ellie.

Its funny because Will and Cadan are completely different. With Will being all dark and mysterious but a angelic reaper. While Cadan is a happy and golden but a demonic reaper. I want Cadan and Will but since Will will cry like a baby over her. He can just go with her. :(

Clary (last edited Jul 18, 2012 04:03PM ) Jun 03, 2012 12:33PM   0 votes
I like both of them for her but if I had to pick one for her to have, It would be Cadan because I luv Will
PS. Why does everyone bash on Ellie?? She's my favorite character. Besides Will, of course.

I prefer Cadan for myself actually. Ellie can have Will.

Yeah, I agree with a lot of the things people are saying about Ellie. I don't hate her, but a lot of the things she says to will are kind of demeaning. Like if she said that kind of thing to me I would have been mean back, not just smile and laugh. I don't hate her though. Also I'm team Will. I think he is so awesome. Cadan okay, but I don;t like him as much.

i like both of them but i feel like Will knows more about Ellie then Cadan so Will

CADAN!!!!

I would take Will. Ellie can go die on a hole.