Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

12 Grimmauld Place > Family Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 326 (326 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Number 4 Grimmauld Place serves as the headquarters for the Order of the Pheonix, where all meetings are held. There are plenty of extra rooms for any members that require lodgings. Only those with knowledge of the house's existence and precise location may gain admittance to the grounds, and all forms of Apparation of other means of penetrating the grounds are prevented by a variety of complex enchantments that cannot be removed.

message 2: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 1370 comments Mod
Logan softly closed the door behind him, trying not to wake Mrs. Black. He casually strode up the stairs and into one of the rooms down the hall. It was a large libraryliving room, comlete with a cosy fireplace. With a flick of his weand, he set the fire roaring to life and giving the room a cosy feel.

Walking over to a cabnet, he took out a crystal glass and decanter and poured himself a bourban.

message 3: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy quietly walked into Grimmauld (sp) place, and began to explore the enviroment. SHe knew she needed to know it better than anything. She heard the crackle of a fire, and drew her wand. She peeked in the room and saw a man sitting next to a fire place drinking unfamiliar fluids. (that was fun to type) "Hello?" she said cautisouly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane Brown walked quietly into the living room looking around the big dark room. Then she saw Amy one of her students "Hello Amy, How are you?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma strode in and seated herself in a plump armchair before the fire.

message 6: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "I'm good. Who's that?" she said, pointing toward the man next to the fire.

message 7: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Hello." He nooded to Emma, and two other Order members, he had yet to meet. He paced his drink down and stood. "I'm Logan Auditore..." He offered them his hand. "You probably know my kids. Rhode, Daniel, Mia and Alexis." He directed to the younger of the two.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Jane Brown. I'm the charms professer at Hogwarts. I think I have met some of your kids in class." Jane said shaking his hand

message 9: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (last edited Jun 03, 2012 11:41AM) (new)

He smiled. "Nice to meet you!" He indictaed another plush armchair. 'Pleasem take a seat." He sat down himself.
"I beleive my wife and the kids will be along shortly. We're all in the order." He smiled politely.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane sat down smiling "Thats nice, How old are your childeren?"

message 11: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (last edited Jun 03, 2012 11:52AM) (new)

He laughed and twirled his glass in his hand. "Well! Mia is 12...Daniel and Alexis, they're twins, are 14, Rhode is 16 and my eldest Jace is 19. Then Ash is also pretty much part of the family, and he's 17."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane smiled and poured her self a glass

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, welcome to the Order," Emma greeted the,

message 14: by Bad Wolf (last edited Jun 03, 2012 03:51PM) (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "What house is Mia in? I'm Amy, by the way."

message 15: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

He grinned. "Gryffindor. All of them are."

message 16: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "oh." said Amy. She seemed to shrink at this news.

message 17: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

He shok his head slightly, a small smile on his lips. e took a sip of his drink.

message 18: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "What are you drinking?" asked Amy.

message 19: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
((thanks)) Lyntar walked in a bit nervously. It was his first time

message 20: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

He gave a small chuckle. "Bourban."

message 21: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy wrinkled her nose. "I hope you dont drink that stuff regularly."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane laughed lightly but didn't say anything

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2012 07:15PM) (new)

Maria entered the room looking frazled and muttering about a horrible painting near the front door. But then she saw Jane and went over to her.

message 24: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
James entered the room, and leaned against a wall in the shade. He hoped no one would notice him right now; His day wasn't going so well. His head fell, and he rubbed his eyes.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen entered the room and looked around for someone to talk to.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma waved to Gwen from across the room.

message 27: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James stayed in his spot for a bit, but decided to figure out why his feet dragged him here. He came out of the shadows, crossed the room, and sat on the couch. He noticed the drink bar, and that some had little glasses, but he stayed in his spot. "So this is the order?" He wondered out loud.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Emma replied. "We're a bit small at the moment, but we're powerful."

message 29: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "I'll get more." Amy said to Emma.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen waved back to Emma and walked up to her. "When is our next meeting?"

message 31: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James nodded, doubting her words, but hoping for everyone's sake that they were true. He looked around the room, and decided he might like being here a great deal, but that didn't fix his problems, he knew. He looked down and chewed on his lip.

message 32: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

He laughed softly. "No, not regularly."

Rose quietly entered the room. "Sorry if I'm late!" She quickly crossed the room and bent down the kiss Logan.
"Hi, Luv. Office kept you?" He inquired.
She nodded and sat down on the arm of his cahir. "Yeah, we had a few reports of Death Eater activity that I had to go inspect."

Jace, Rhode, Ash, Daniel and Alexis entered with Mia trailing behind. Jace immediately found himself a seat in a comfy armchair near the fire, and leaned back, his gold eyes surveying the room. 'Dad." He greeted his father with a small nod, which Logan returned with a smile.

The rest found seats arrayed around the room and made polite conversation with some people they recognised form school.

Ash looked up from where he was inspecting an old, leather-bound book that was lying on a table. "More Death Eater Activity?"

((Sorry, it's slightly hard RPing 8 people, in one romm haha))

message 33: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

((Dillan is a house elf))

Dillan entered the living room from the kitchen and was delighted to see so many people there. He went to the closest one, which was James, and looked at him, studying his leather jacket. "Hello, James Melark, sir." He said, knowing his name already. "Would you like anything James, sir?"

James saw him and studied him as well. "No, thank you." He said politely to the house elf.

Dillan sat down on the floor near his chair.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dillan, could you please prepare us dinner? I don't think we'll be expecting any more Order members tonight," Emma said.

message 35: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan jumped up and ran to her. "Yes, Emma, Ma'am!" He said. "Dinner shall come within the hour for you all to eat and enjoy and I shall cook it!" He said, walking quickly into the kitchen.

"He's a chipper one." James observed, his spirits brightened a bit.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's definitely dedicated," Emma agreed, watching him bow out of the room gleefully.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "He's so cute when he is that dedicated!" Gwen said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"He'll have dinner ready in the blink of an eye. Shall we head to the dining room?" Emma asked, surveying the room.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Sure," Gwen said as she got up to head over to the dining room.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma followed her out of the room on the way to the dining room.

message 41: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James followed, daring to grin a little bit.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane and Maria headed to the dining room conversing quietly

message 43: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Lyntar looked around again, recognizing some people

message 44: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie ((House Elf)) walled into the room, mumbling to herself

message 45: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Rose shook her head. "No, we've had dinner already, thank you though for the offer!"

"How's school been? You haven't been home in a while." Logan smiled fondly at his family.
"Pretty uneventful lately." Alexis answered, crossing her ankles.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen walked back into the family room after leaving the meeting. She looked around for someone to talk to.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma entered the family room and sat in an armchair by the fireplace.

message 48: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James walking downstairs and grabbed his coat, and gloves. "I suppose I'll see you lot later..." He said, tone clipped. "The meeting was nice."
And without any further convorsation, he opened the door, stepping out into the cold. Weather that matched his emotion. He grimaced as he trudged back to the castle.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria walked into the family room after the eeting ended. "Hey Emma good meeting." She said over her shoulder as she left the building

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, Maria," Emma said, stifling a yawn. "Hopefully, we'll be able to devise a plan in the near future."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7