K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Sistar

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Hyorin has the most amazing voice ever!! <3

message 2: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Yes she does,and Bora can rap okay,Lol i am learing So cool dance.

message 3: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Haha really ;)

message 4: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yup,But why does Hyorin sing a lot in their songs.Hyorin and Bora are like the center of Sistar.

message 5: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments I guess its because hyorin is the leader and has the strongest voice. Like u know how ukiss soohyun sings a lot too because he has the strongest power voice <3 i really like their song Alone and also Ma Boy ;)

message 6: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yess,but isn't Ma Boy a subunit song.I love it Hyorin's vocie is in Ma boy cause Bora and her have a nice voice that don't clash.

message 7: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Yah but i still like it ;) Bora has such a cool rapping voice

message 8: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Yup

message 9: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments ... I think i really want the hello kitty glasses Hyorin wears in the Loving You mv. :3

message 10: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Lol,at first i was like what the hell is that hello kitty thn i realized it was.

message 11: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments ^lol. Yah if i see anyone selling them at a store I am so going to get one.

message 12: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments me too,but there are no korean stores near me or anything..

message 13: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments At a forever21 store i saw some cute big glasses with bows and stuff but so far no hello kitty ones :(

message 14: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments really wow.

message 15: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Did you see what Hyorin did during one of their.performances when he shoe broke?

She handed off her.mic to bora, went to the back, took off her shows and ran back up front and jumping up and down and doing hang motions practically saying gimme gimme gimme~ she dances the redt of the dance without shoes

GO HYORIN!

The reason why bora and hyorin sing majority of the songs is because of the power they have with their within their voices. This is really common in bands like ukiss and teen top. There really is nothing they can do about it becaude its their companies decision. They do feel bad though like niel in teen top and dont want to sing the whole song.

message 16: by Margarette (new)

Margarette (anniiing) Comeback of SISTAR on june 11 <3

message 17: by Margarette (last edited Jun 04, 2013 02:31AM) (new)

Margarette (anniiing) Lalala*Saredo* wrote: "yup,But why does Hyorin sing a lot in their songs.Hyorin and Bora are like the center of Sistar."

jeanette is right, but Bora is the popular member of sistar in korea. And hyorin is the popular member of sistar international.^^ that's why they(hyorin and bora) got a lot exposure and lines in their songs. :))

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments the 'touch my body' song

message 19: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Hyorin was in the drama, Dream High 2, playing Kim Nana in the drama. There was a love triangle between her and two guys...

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 185 comments Shake It is my jam right now!

message 21: by mmunicornarmy (new)

mmunicornarmy  | 1 comments Did u see the kid dancing touch my body ???
It's so funny lmao