The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

The Abillon estate > Basil & Alexias' room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2012 05:31PM) (new)

They work for the Council

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WnQ9FO6t4RQ...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia walked in, dragging her brother behind her. She whistled when she saw the room. "It's so fancy." She ran and jumped onto the bed, grinning into the pillows, Basil still standing quietly in the doorway.

She sat up, propping herself on an elbow and looked over at him. "So, why you so mopey today?"

He sighed and closed the door, moving to sit at the foot of her bed. "Oh nothing, I just met a guy." She smirked. "He was... cute and all. I-I thought maybe he liked me, but then his girlfriend shows up and..."

Alexia scooted next to him, patting his back lightly. "Don't worry, you'll get laid sooner or later." He rolled his eyes.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kristopher frowned and looked back and forth between number on piece of paper and door. At last, he scratched his arm and knocked on the door lightly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2012 08:33PM) (new)

Alexia patted his cheek and rolled off the bed, opening the door. She put a hand on her hip, looking Kris up and down. "And who are you exactly?"

message 5: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 19, 2012 04:18AM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Kristopher. And I came to see Basil." He looked at the paper and back at the girl in confusion, "He is here, right?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're here to see my brother?" She smiled. "Well come in." Alexia took a step back, opening the door further.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kristopher smiled back at her and walked inside. He whistled lowly. This suite was more expensive than to all other workers.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, fancy fancy." Alexia pointed to Basil, who was watching them with wide eyes. "Over there."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kristopher grinned seeing Basil, "Hey."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He blinked. "Um... hi. What're you doing here?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Apologize." He said

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Apologize for what?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He shrugged, "If you though that she was my girlfriend, you are mistaken."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you're um..." he cleared his throat. "Straight. Aren't you?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Eh, I don't really know." He smiled

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's no need to apologize if you're not, um, attracted to me." His face turned red.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Strangely, I do like you." He smiled brighter

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2012 01:07PM) (new)

"E-excuse me? Why?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Don't really know. Cute and smart. Maybe that's why." He shrugged

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled slightly. "Okay then. But what about that girl? She just came up and... kissed you."

message 21: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ((you traitor!))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "That's the problem..." Kristopher scratched his head, "I'll just say that to Violet or Greg and they'll handle it."

message 23: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ((such a traitor))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

"Handle how?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Break the news." He shrugged

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"What news?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "That..." He trailed off before shaking his head, "Never mind.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Basil shrugged. "Okay... Have anything else to tell me?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yes. Do you want to go for dinner?" Kristopher grinned at him

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He parted his lips, speechless, before answering with a nod. "Sure."

message 31: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ((and a liar))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((XP))

"Okey dokey! You fine with that?" He asked Basil's sister.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia nodded. "Be sure to use protection, you two. See you in the morning."

"Shut up, Lexi."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kristopher smirked, "Don't worry. He will be safe. I swear on name of Abillon."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope you'll keep your word." She waved a hand towards the door. "Now get going."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kristopher nodded and held his hand out to Basil, "Where do you want to go?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Basil stared at his hand before standing up, taking it shyly. "Anywhere, I don't mind."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Any favorite place?" Kristopher raised a brow

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't got to get around since we only just got here a few days ago." He shrugged. "So, do you have a favorite?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Usually that would be our kitchen but we can go fancier if you want. I have enough money." He smiled

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"The kitchen would be fine, I don't want you to waist your money..."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Alrighty. Our kitchen it is." He winked at him befoe disappearing with him

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kristopher appeared before the door along with Basil. He released his hand and smiled, "Here ya go."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, Kris." He smiled faintly and started opening the door. "Good luck with whatever it is you're doing."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Alright." Kris nodded and grinned at him, "Hopefully I'll do the contract."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Basil nodded, hesitating from going inside. "Kiss him, you dolt!" Alexia called as she watched.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Your sister is just like our cousin." Kristopher chuckled

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Basil smiled. "If she's anything like her... then I'm sorry."
"Hey!"
He nodded to Kristopher before stepping into the room, pulling the door closed. "Bye."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Alright, good-bye." Kristopher waved and disappeared with a sigh.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2012 11:42AM) (new)

"So, how'd it go?" Alexia asked with a grin, dangling her legs over the bed.
"It wasn't a date, where's my stuff?" Basil looked around.
She rolled her eyes and pointed. "There, and I think he likes you."
"Whatever." Basil opened the book and started pulling out strange glasses filled with different chemicals. He flipped to a page in his scratched up notebook and continued with his experiments.

« previous 1