Children's Book Authors/Illustrators discussion

I Do Book Reviews

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms Kathleen (last edited May 30, 2012 04:51PM) (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments I do book reviews on my blog from a mothers and grandmother's perspective. I usually read the books to my grandangels and incorporate their ideas and feedback. I usually like to do a giveaway along with the review so would like two copies of the book if possible or you can have your publisher send out the winners copy after I provide you with the winner's information. My blog is rated family friendly. http://theemptynestexpress.com

Have a wonderful day!

message 2: by Urvi (new)

Urvi Khanna | 6 comments Ms Kathleen, do you also do reviews of iPad e-books (enhanced multimedia books with audio and interactivity -- compatible only with iOS devices)? Could give you 2 digital copies for your review and giveaway.

Thanks,
Urvi

message 3: by Ms Kathleen (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments I never had but I don't know why I couldn't? I have an ipad and kindle on my ipad. Sounds interesting!

message 4: by Urvi (new)

Urvi Khanna | 6 comments Ms Kathleen, I've sent you 2 redeem codes for downloading the book on iPad using iBooks (sent it to your email id mentioned on your website).

Hope you enjoy the book!

Thanks,
Urvi

message 5: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Manna | 13 comments Ms Kathleen wrote: "I do book reviews on my blog from a mothers and grandmother's perspective. I usually read the books to my grandangels and incorporate their ideas and feedback. I usually like to do a giveaway along..."

message 6: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Manna | 13 comments Great! I'd love a review for my co-authored picture book, THE ORPHAN: A CINDERELLA STORY FROM GREECE (Schwartz & Wade/Random House, 2011). May I send you a copy?

Anthony

message 7: by Ms Kathleen (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments The winner was picked today :)

Urvi wrote: "Ms Kathleen, I've sent you 2 redeem codes for downloading the book on iPad using iBooks (sent it to your email id mentioned on your website).

Hope you enjoy the book!

Thanks,
Urvi"

message 8: by Ms Kathleen (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments Anthony wrote: "Great! I'd love a review for my co-authored picture book, THE ORPHAN: A CINDERELLA STORY FROM GREECE (Schwartz & Wade/Random House, 2011). May I send you a copy?

Absolutely! Please send two copies. One for me and one for a giveaway that I do on my blog :) kogrone@gmail.com

message 9: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Stone (jodistone) | 224 comments Mod
Ms Kathleen wrote: "I do book reviews on my blog from a mothers and grandmother's perspective. I usually read the books to my grandangels and incorporate their ideas and feedback. I usually like to do a giveaway along..."

Kathleen,
I would love to send you two copies of my newest book as soon as it is released in December! I will keep in touch...thank you :)

message 10: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine | 2 comments Hello, I'm a new author of a children's book. I would love for some one to tell me what they think of my book.I just don't know how to send a actual book except by mail. Can you give me info on how to send my book on line please? Thanks,

Lorraine

message 11: by Jodi (new)

Lorraine wrote: "Hello, I'm a new author of a children's book. I would love for some one to tell me what they think of my book.I just don't know how to send a actual book except by mail. Can you give me info on how..."

Hello, Lorraine! Is your book in PDF format? If so, you should be able to email it to anyone by opening your email and attaching the pdf file. If this doesn't help, I'll think of other ways :)

message 12: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Waingort I do educational book reviews for an online journal and would also be happy to do book reviews of any kind, but especially related to education or books for children, on my blog. waingortgrade2spanishbilingual.blogspot.com

message 13: by Jodi (new)

Elisa wrote: "I do educational book reviews for an online journal and would also be happy to do book reviews of any kind, but especially related to education or books for children, on my blog. waingortgrade2spa..."

Hi, Elisa! Happy to meet you! I am sure there are many authors on here who will take you up on that, including myself! I will check out your blogspot, and would love to send you a copy of one of my e-books :)

Jodi

message 14: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Waingort Sounds great. I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!
Elisa

message 15: by Jodi (new)

Elisa wrote: "Sounds great. I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!
Elisa"

Wonderful, thank you! :)

message 16: by Karen (new)

Karen Boyce (goodreadcomkarenkellyboycecom) | 22 comments Hi, Would you like to do a review on my new children's book. It is not an ebook so I would need a snail mail address to send you the book. My personal email is donegalarizona@yahoo.com
Thanks, Karen Kelly BoyceSisters of the Last Straw Karen Kelly Boyce ISBN-10: 0982895925 Sisters of the Last Straw Karen Kelly Boyce ISBN-10 0982895925 by Karen Kelly Boyce