Quills discussion

Reading > Favorite book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) What is it and why?

message 2: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 16 comments hmmmm... well, right NOW(mind you, this one changes on a weekly baises, prolly!) it's Sisterhood Everlasting,by Ann Brashares, becase i just read it and it was REALLY good. it was even better than the others in the series. i read it in a day and a half!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, MAXIMUM RIDE, AND WITCH AND WIZARD :))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Erylla *Anti-Twilight* ProudToBePinay~ wrote: "HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, MAXIMUM RIDE, AND WITCH AND WIZARD :))"

are you a member of the Harry Potter club? it's AWESOME...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter. Harry Potter Forever.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole The Night Circus, The Host.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Because it is amazing! The writing style, the plot, the characters...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!!!!! join the Harry Potter club! if you haven't already, that is. ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

MY GROUP!!! Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!!! the one with me as mod XD

message 10: by Sierra~Kelley (last edited May 31, 2012 11:30AM) (new)

Sierra~Kelley My favorite book gotta be Divergent!It's been a good while since I have been wanting to read a good book and this one just seemed like a breakthrough.It had everything that I could want in a book.Great female lead unlike other whiny protagonist's *cough*twilight*cough,the plot and just about every word and line was just perfect..

message 11: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 15 comments Harry Potter! It's so exciting, and J.K. really makes you feel as though you are part of Harry's world. <3

message 12: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley I loved Harry Potter too but I gave up around the 4th book.It's a long story but up until then HArry Potter was my all time favorite

message 13: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 15 comments Yeah, it is "magical"... I think you should give it another try, they really are amazing and the last book is excellently described. =D

message 14: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley I have restarted the series over three times now and I just can't get over the 4th book for some reason:( Kind of got bored of trying.BUt maybe sometime in the future I will read it..

message 15: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 15 comments That's good, you should :) I've just finished reading the series for the sixth time, and I love it as much as ever.

message 16: by Sierra~Kelley (last edited Jun 01, 2012 03:38AM) (new)

Sierra~Kelley My friend too.He keeps reading it over and over again and manage to never get sick of it.I can never bring myself to reread a book ,even if it's the one I love.I lose interest within the first few pages.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2012 03:57AM) (new)

HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!!!

message 18: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Woah!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i have more of that, want pic spam?

message 20: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Bring it on!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 23: by Sierra~Kelley (last edited Jun 01, 2012 04:19AM) (new)

Sierra~Kelley Seriously?He did?
OOh awesome pic by the way.You're making me feel like I'm missing something big because I haven't read the entire HP series yet.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

XD there's more:
[image error]

[image error]

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

XDXD PoTTer HeAD forever!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

they're from my hp group in facebook....

message 27: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley There is just no way I'm going to miss out on this now..

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

XD GO!! That way when I have my random outbursts, you'll understand XXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley XXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDD!Gottya!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRINDYLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDD!!!!ƒ©∆∂˙ß∫ç∫

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

It is a life. Especially for Dan, Rupert, and Emma! This amazing series literally is their life! It took up ten years of their life! It is my life.

message 33: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Well said :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! :D

message 35: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley XD

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2012 11:07AM) (new)

I love the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, I like it because I like cats and it is an interesting series. :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Warriors (:

message 40: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Loved Legend by Marie Lu!

~Life of A Quiet Girl~ (fairywingsflutter) lets see...my favorite book will probaby be... *thinking*...revenge of the shadow king. lol its kinda a childish book but i love it anyway xP

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley ♪ ・I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!・♪ wrote: "I love Warriors (:"

do you mean those cat books? :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. And they are not just 'those cat books'! They are amazing!

~Life of A Quiet Girl~ (fairywingsflutter) my brother read thoses books! when i called it a weird cat book he tackled me to the floor lol

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley ♪ ・I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!・♪ wrote: "Yes. And they are not just 'those cat books'! They are amazing!"

I know they're not just those cat books! I just didn't want to go into how great they are, just in case you weren't actually talking about those; I'd sound so weird lol. I didn't mean to sound like I was insulting them, I love Warriors!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley ♪ ・I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!・♪ wrote: "Yes. And they are not just 'those cat books'! They are amazing!"

Exactly! xD

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria wrote: "Hadley ♪ ・I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!・♪ wrote: "Yes. And they are not just 'those cat books'! They are amazing!"

I know they're not just those cat books! I just didn't want to go into how great they a..."

Okay! I love them (:

message 48: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 16 comments i like...
"if i stay", "Amy and Roger's Epic Detour", "My Name is Memory", "13 little blue enverlopes", all the sisterhood of the traveling pants books, "stargirl", "the goose girl", "copper sun", "paper towns" "green angel/witch", and "a long walk to water"

message 49: by Dean (new)

Dean (deantics) | 3 comments TWILIGHT......
because it is amazing....

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Dean, who are you?