Quills discussion

Writing > Portfolios?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Would you like to make a personal writing portfolio?

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) ...maybe >.>"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe......

message 4: by skrillex (new)

skrillex | 17 comments Mod
no and be quiet charlie this is my group

message 5: by Matthew (last edited Jun 01, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Yes, your group in which you abandoned two months ago, your group that you completely forgot about, you group that you only made less then 23 comments on before you ditched it, the group that you only bothered to make two topics before you left. So yes, this is your group *rolls eyes*

Ok, sorry if I am being rude, but what you are doing is just immature .__________.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2012 06:46AM) (new)

Ooh... That's just plain rude! NOt you, Matthew, but that other one there *shakes head* You left, did you not? Then the group is Charlie's!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

skrillex wrote: "no and be quiet charlie this is my group"

No need to be rude, if you still wanted to be in charge you shouldn't have abandoned this group two months ago.

~Life of A Quiet Girl~ (fairywingsflutter) skrillex wrote: "no and be quiet charlie this is my group"

You sure do know how to talk a lot of trash don't you? Wasn't one of the rules no trash talking. You have bad mouthed charlie in 2 other topics (that I've seen). Charlie did you a favor by taking over a group that YOU abandoned so stop complaning. You sound like a child... *rolling eyes*

Sorry if I'm sounding rude or blunt. All this hating is a pain

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, Kari. :)

He should be glad Charlie stepped in and kept this group going instead of bad mouthing her for no good reason.

If I sound rude, I'm sorry, but I'm sick of all this hating.

~Life of A Quiet Girl~ (fairywingsflutter) yey! support :)

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Here's a group that Charlie will be a mod in

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

P.S I am ditching thsi place as well

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kari ~Life is Slow Suicide~*literally* wrote: "yey! support :)"

Yay. :)