Attention!all kid writers! discussion

Writers A-G > Cassidy's wrighting

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Cool!Love the first one

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) This is my favorote!

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Lost

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Why cry?

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Im sorry....:*(

Could u check animal roleplay plz?

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) cool

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

These are amazing.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them all Cassidy, especially the first one and the second to last one (I relate with them both. My great grandpa died a couple years ago and I still miss him). <3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassidy wrote: "thanks! Both my graet grandma's died not to long ago and i miss them a lot 2."

My great grandmother died... Less than a month ago. It was really sad, but she was eighty-eight (I think) and her husband had died forty-two years ago. I don't know if you believe in the afterlife, but I do. I believe that we can make it to Heaven if we're righteous, and I believe that my great grandmother has reunited with her husband after all these years.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love unusual names. Luna, Calypso, Emma, Eden, and Alex for girls are my favorites, and Gavin and Chris are my favorite boy names.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I usually have trouble with that.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually love useing sterotypical guy names on girls, like Dylan, and Logan, and Carter, and Tyler, and stuff like that. I also like the names Evelyn, Reese, Capri, and Skyler.
And for guys I like Gavin(@Hadley: No one else I know likes that name, so cool), all the guy names above, Gage, Reuben, and Ethan.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin's my favorite name for a boy (: I can never think of good boy names, only girls! I know lots of good girl names. I also like Kris for a girl, Eve, Arwen, Sage, Stormi, and lots of others!