The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Wells/ #19/ the Tithes

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

**rp

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Ciel appeared and knocked on the dor

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hold on, hold on." Alexia slung a backpack over her shoulder and picked up a cardboard box, blowing the hair out of her eyes. "Come in, door's open."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Ciel disappeared and reappeared inside. He leaned on the wall watching her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why hello, Ciel. Do me the honor of carrying my brothers chemistry set?" She held out the box.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Hello." He smiled as box lifted itself up

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," She flashed him a smile, pulling another bag over her shoulder. "Did Basil mention a mansion, or was it just my imagination?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yeah. Mansion." He chuckled

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never been in a mansion before, I expect it to be interesting." She tilted her head, looking at him. "Do I have to get a fancy assassination job as well?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "If you want to." He shrugged

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, depends if I get bored enough." She grabbed his hand. "Beam me up, Scotty."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He sighed and they disappeared.