YA Book club discussion

Help with my story plz!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (remymarin) | 8 comments Ok, so i'm writing a story, and in the world it takes place in, there's people which i call 'Morphi', which means that they can turn into a certain animal, depending on what type of Morphi they are.
My problem is, there's a male cat Morphi in my story who i'm having trouble naming. He's got this whole 'I'm so hot and i know it, plus i'm always right' thing going on. He makes jokes a lot, and he's really a nice guy, once you get past the 'I'm so hot' thing.
Please post suggestions for his name!

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Mod
Caleb or Tristan

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Mod
Doremy wrote: "Ok, so i'm writing a story, and in the world it takes place in, there's people which i call 'Morphi', which means that they can turn into a certain animal, depending on what type of Morphi they are..."

or Jackson, Landon, Gage, Logan, Ren,
heres a website http://answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Mod
Alexander, Justin, Callum, Beau (Bow)

message 5: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (remymarin) | 8 comments What do you think of Raphael or any of the other versions? Micah? his name has to sound good with the names Teak and Vixen (other characters in my story).
I tend to go for stranger sounding names. And the link was helpful (for other characters), thx!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Mod
I think Callum or Alexander they are common but are still interesting

message 7: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (remymarin) | 8 comments I like Alexander, but I would probably spell it Alecxander. Is that too weird?

message 8: by Danielle (last edited Nov 24, 2012 03:49PM) (new)

Danielle (dmath00) | 4 comments Triagon or Blaze