Readathons Galore discussion

Personal Readathons > Jennifer's PRATs

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) Because I know I need to motivate myself sometimes. =)

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 06, 2012 02:17AM) (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) Actually, I do need a PRAT from June 1st to June 7th. I have a few books due back at the library June 7th and need to get them read =)

PRAT: June 1st-7th

Goal: get through the following books
Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1) by Bethany Griffin (not in mood--returned), Enchanted by Alethea Kontis , Storybound (Storybound #1) by Marissa Burt , The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1) by Agatha Christie (not in mood--returned), Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

Finished: Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins , Enchanted by Alethea Kontis ,

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Those look like they're all some really good books. Good luck, Jennifer!

message 4: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 14, 2012 11:12PM) (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) Okay, so here's a new goal:

Finish Feed by Mira Grant by Wednesday, June 13th Finished 2 hours late, but I guess that's okay! Lol!

Start/Finish Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1) by Anna Banks by June 15th
----->Through 125 pages by end of June 14th, just 200 to go today to meet this PRAT goal!

Let's get crackin on this!

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Good luck, Jennifer! Let me know what you think about Of Poseidon!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) Zakiya wrote: "Good luck, Jennifer! Let me know what you think about Of Poseidon!"

Thanks Zakiya! And I will!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) If I would have felt better I would have finished Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1) by Anna Banks on the 15th. But I was 2 hours late again. But it's done, so that's a success!

message 8: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Haha it's something about those 2 hours, huh? :)

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) Zakiya wrote: "Haha it's something about those 2 hours, huh? :)"

I'm sayin' HAHA

message 10: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Lol ;)

message 11: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 28, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) With my new work schedule, I don't get to read as much as I have over the last few months. So participating in scheduled readathons this month especially is not going to work because this month I have very few days off. So rather than setting a readathon goal, I am just going to set my reading list for July.

In the next 21 days, I want to get through: 8 Books

Deadline ONE
This is Not a Test
Between the Lines Returned to Library without reading. Not in the mood.
Fifty Shades of Grey SIX
Dark Places TWO
Princess in Pink FIVE
Paper Towns
Gone
Family History
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom
The Walking Dead, Book Six THREE
The Walking Dead, Book Seven FOUR

message 12: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Good luck, Jennifer!! I'll probably have to do this a lot once school starts back; everyone says the sophmore classes are the hardest :/

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ace_librarian) Well, I ended up reading 7, which isn't too shabby! Bout of Books is next week and I am planning on pounding through them =)