Homework Help! discussion

SUMMER =D > You survived!! What now??

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 50 comments Mod
So!!! Looks like you all survived the school year if you are reading this!! So what now?! Are you (is it even possible?!) board?!?! Any ideas on what to do can be chatted about here!!

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 25 comments *Bored

:) Well I haven't even started my official summer yet because it's still the weekend. But- technicalities. So far what I have been doing is jamming with the band, and bonfires. But I missed this big concert for 1D because it cost like $200 and so I'm pretty bummed about that because all my friends went. And I'm pretty obsessed with them.

You?

1D?? ooo thats a lot!!

Still in school actucally.. hehe but looks like i'll be going home... er to Korea this summer!! I can't wait! It's only for a week so i won't be in school over there though :D I really wanna go to 'Japan soon though :( I miss all my family there!

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 25 comments One Direction they're really big in UK and America. Not sure about other places.

That's great! I'm still not 100% understanding your situation, but have fun!

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 21 comments Well, I have marching band and summer school practically all summer, then I get to have my sweet sixteen just before school starts and the sun rises on my Junior Year of High School. :P

Oh! Have fun, Asami! I don't know how you feel, since I haven't been away from my family as long as you have (especially that far of a distance), but I'll bet they'll be very happy to see you. Take lots of pictures while you're there! ^_^

My friend's a big fan of One Direction. I ended up forcing her to make an adlib thing for the chorus of their mainly known song.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 25 comments Ah, marching band. My bro's a section leader (I think?) I'm a pianist, so it'd be a little hard for me. :P Oooh! Sweet sixteen!

Ah, What Makes You Beautiful. Yeah, I can name the title of any song on Up All Night in the first 5 seconds. I've seen all the video diaries and major fan fics. I have a couple apps and I follow a lot of their twitter and tumblr things. :)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 21 comments Section leader for what? (aka, what does he play?) Or do you mean drum major (leader of the band).
I'm in Colorguard and play Trumpet in my band class.
That's cool. I don't think I could play Piano. I'm not that ambidextrous.

Yep. A lot like her. Lol.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 25 comments No, not drum major. For susaphones.

Ah, I was thinking about colorguard.
Lol, I haven't been playing that long. So I'm not really a pianist. Just working on like Burgmuller's (I think) No. 15, but I think it's simplified. Idk, really old copy.

Lol. Sorry, they're just so easy to pretend to connect with.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 21 comments Ahhhhh. A Sousa.
Colorguard's amazing. If you can join it, I highly recommend it. :D
You can play better than I can. ;)

No comment.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 25 comments :) Yes. Okay, if I can fit it around skating I'll try. So, what else is going on?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 21 comments Oh.... I don't know.... I'm too tired to think.

lol my situations a long story ;)

Ohhh One direction!! I <3 <3 <3 them!!!!!!!!!

Is marching band school fun??

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 21 comments .... Well, I've never been to marching band school, but it sounds like a blast. ;)
Marching Band is extremely fun. I'm so glad I get to continue it over the summer this year, since we're preforming in the 4th of July Parade in Washington. Illinois represent! :D

Wow!! that sounds sooo cool!!! You should video tape it so i can see hehe :)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 21 comments I'll try. We may or may not be on national television.

message 16: by Kat (last edited Jun 06, 2012 10:48AM) (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 25 comments Oooh! I live in IL. I'll try to watch!

wow!! That's awesome!