The Legend of Korra - Official Roleplay discussion

Characters > Water Tribe

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 14, 2012 08:14PM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Name: Mya (pronounced Mai-uh) Zhang
Bender type: Water

Appearance: http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollm...

Mya has dark brown hair and ice blue eyes. She always wears a headband made or blue-tinted silver, and a big necklace, also blue. She has tan skin, and has an intense blush that appears very easily. She has always been called the "Ice beauty" but hates the name.

Personality: Mentioned above, Mya can blush very easily. You can make her laugh at the slightest joke, even if it wasn't funny. She's nice in that sense, I guess. But, she's not all fun and games. If you make her mad, you'll be coming home soaking wet, and probably freezing. She doesn't have a thick skin. Also, she's not very intelligent. Beauty comes at a price, I suppose.

History: Her parents, both waterbenders, spoiled her as a child. They gave her anything she asked, no questions. Mya's parent's names are Sukia and Aka, and she has a little brother named Mato.
She grew up in the Northern Water Tribe, and moved to Republic City when her mother became sick, for better treatment. Her mother died of the illness while in Republic City, and they buried her. They planted a peach tree next to her grave, because her favorite fruit was peaches.

Avigale and Mia are very good friends; they met each other at Republic City. They haven't seen each other in a while. They have just reunited in the gym.

Family: Sukia, Aka, Mato

Crush:

Bf/gf:

Spouse:

Other: Best friend: Avi

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Sorry. I was in a rush, and my dad was... approaching. I will fix it ASAP.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 12:45AM) (new)

Name: Avigale Roray
Bender type: Water

Appearance: Tousled chocolate hair cover his pale forhead. His bangs are choppy and rugged. Avigale's eyes are two concealed chestnuts. His nose is large and Greek-like. Avigale's jaw is almost always locked together. Fairly tall and fit, Avigale's muscles are nothing new or impressive. Just for the average Pro-Bender. His movements are light and lithe. He prefers defence towards offence and is as swift as a coursing river. (<-- I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself. :3)
http://www.hottiesoftheday.com/males/...

Personality/traits/skills: Quiet and private, you will not get much out him. He really reflects on his actions. Obviously, for Avigale, actions come out stronger than words. Often the buzz-kill with a small sense of humour. However, despite all these, it is possible to open him up. Usually, this will happen in his time of emotion or stress or when the company he is with opens up first.
Un-sensitivity is no longer a problem here. He's really sensitive. Unfortunately, as mentioned before, he keeps it cooped up inside of him. Therefore, he takes a lot of it out during battling in Pro-Bending Matches.

History: Avigale traveled from the Northern Tribe when he turned sixteen. He learned how to fight and water bend at home. Every once in a while, he returns to see his family.It took him about a week to get to Republic City (He travelled by both boat and by train).

Family: Avigale used to live with his parents Verra and Fegor Roray and his younger sister, Joyhlier. Both females work as healers in the northern tribe. Fegor is a warrior.
Crush: Mya.
Bf/gf: no.
Spouse: Open.
Other: Kai and Avigale are in a Pro-Bending team. He works at a Hotel for extra money.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 2 comments I don't think you have to put him in both :P