The Legend of Korra - Official Roleplay discussion

City > Republic City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by yael (new)

yael Kai strolled down the streets and smiled a bit at several people. She sat at and empty table, waitin in hope of something interesting to happen.

message 2: by yael (new)

yael ((okay))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Avigale strolled up and sat directly in front of Kai. "Hi there," he greeted his friend. "What are you up to?"

message 4: by yael (new)

yael Kai looked up at her partner, and smiled lazily. "Nothing. Just relaxing. There's pretty mch nothing to do."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shouldn't we be practising?" Avigale asked sharply as his eyebrow raised. "I just finished my shift at the Hotel."

message 6: by yael (new)

yael ((gtg D:))

Kai shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I practicd some this morning, but for some reason, I wasn't in the mood."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

[D: Bye.]

Avigale nodded as if he understood-- which he did. In order to be a successful Bender, you needed the bending to come from your heart. Some days, you could achieve beautiful and jaw-dropping moves, but others, your heart just wasn't into it.

message 8: by yael (new)

yael Kai smiled slightly, and punched him playfully on the arm. "So partner, what brings you out here. Shouldn't you be practicing?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"My hotel shift just ended," he reminded her. When he had come to Republic City, he needed a job in order to support himself. So he worked at a hotel in order to get a bit more extra money.

message 10: by yael (new)

yael "Oh yeah. I forgot about that." Kai frowned slightly, then got up. "Well, I'm going to go browse. Hopefully I will kill some of the extra time I have left."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Avigale nodded to show that he understood. "I'm going to head back to the Pro-Bending Gym. Practice." He got up as well and turned on his heel.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((... Where do I jump in?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

[Right now if you like.]

message 14: by yael (new)

yael Kai waved. "Bye." She felt kind of tired, usually nothing like herself. Kai walked in the opposite direction, wondering where she was planning to go. She chewed on her lower lip, when the idea came to her. She raised two fingers to her mouth and gave a sharp whistle.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((Hmmmm.... might I meet you there, Frege?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

[Of course.]

After a couple minutes walk, Avigale had reached the entrance to the great gym. He pushed open the door and strutted inside.

message 17: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 10, 2012 12:29PM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Mya was facing a row of targets, each different distances, all moving. She produced thin streams of water, and shot them at the targets.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Avigale nodded a greeting at Mya as he walked past her and went to the change rooms. He stripped off his hotel uniform and changed into a simple white cotton T-Shirt and shorts.

message 19: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 10, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments "Darn it!" She cursed, as a water blade sailed past the target and splashed onto the wall. With a quick flick of the wrist, she returned the water to her pouch. Doing the same with all of the other puddles, her water pouch began to fill up. When the water was at the brim, she capped the pouch and sat down at a bench, sweat trickling down her brow.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((Sorry it took so long. I was painting mah nails :D))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

[I dont think you can freeze water while pro-bending.]

Instead of practising his aim, he swirled the water from the pouch and began playing with it, making it go all around the room in delicate twirls.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((oops! GRRRRR I hate it when I forget things! So many details! I'll just edit it and say that they weren't icicles I guess))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

[Okay! :D]

message 24: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:49AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Mya looked up to see a young man playing with water. She giggled, and stood up. ((She should bend the sweat off of her face! XD)) His back was facing her, so she took a tiny bead of water from her pouch and flung it at his neck.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

[LOL OKAY]

Avigale grinned at her as he whipped around and pushed his arms forward. The water immediately bounced back towards Mya. "My," he said with a small smirk. "I never knew you played dirty."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((They should be really good friends that... hmmm... maybe they haven't seen each other in a while?))She laughed, and stopped the water in its tracks, and shot the water towards him. "Avigale. What a surprise!" She said with a smile.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

[Sure. Message me for more details? :D]

"You're as charming as always, Mya." He ducked as he spread his arms and flicked his wrists elegantly. The water split in two and bounded back towards Mya. He instantly began twirling his fingers. The water twirled and raised up into a mini twister.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((M'kay XD))
She added to the small-scale water twister using the water from her pouch. A second strand of water swirled and twisted around the original current, and watched it grow. Using only one hand, the other hand made a bowing gesture, and she curtsied. "Why, thank you! And, I might add, you have grown to be quite the charmer yourself."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope you know that flattery isn't going to help you out with this battle." Avigale pushed his arms out towards the twister. The twister suddenly jerked backwards with Mya in the middle of it against the wall.
"But thank you anyway." He then spread his arms out once more and the water died back into his pouch.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments She jumped in fright, then gritted her teeth. "Okay then, you big doof, let's see what you can do after all this time!" She took all of the water from her pouch and from the nearby water holes for training, and made a huge cascade, and collapsed it on Avigale.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((I hope that wasn't godmodding!))

message 32: by yael (new)

yael ((LOLOLOLOLOLOLO XD me and my awkwardness))

Birds flew away, as the giant lizard raced foward. Jin was in front of Kai, eye-to-eye. He stuck his tongue out. Kai smiled. "Hi Jin." She patte it's snout, and hopped on his back. "C'mon. We're going to practice. But not in the pro bending training rooms." Jinmade a noise and scurried off.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

[I don't mind godmodding, as long as it's not extreme. :) Who shall win?]

Avigale winced in pain. He was lying on the ground now, panting. He blew up into the water and created a hole in which he jumped out of. He bended the water into a circle and placed it against his forehead. The water began to shine as it healed Avigales back and legs.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((Lol, Aero. Frege- thanks... I didn't know if I was or not... :D))

Mya ran over to him. "Avi, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you that bad! Do you want me to help you heal?" Mya said all this in one breath, scared that he might have been hurt.

((OH, haha. AVI. I don't really like that author. He came to my school, and... uh... CUH-REEPAYY!))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not quite," he grinned as he the circle blasted right at her chest. He swept his arm across from the left to right side and the small circle of water pushed Mya over once again.

*if you don't mind Avi winning, then here's a continuation. If you want Mya to win, then just tell me so and ignore the following*

Avigale limped towards Mya, the grin still sketched on his pale face. "Check and mate." He extended his arm and waited for Mya to pull herself up.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((I think I can continue it without Avi winning just yet, while still using the other thing. Heheh... competitive... XD))

As he grabbed her hand, she went halfway limp. While seeming vulnerable, she took her other hand, behind her back, and pulled water from her pouch. Then, using a sudden, out-of-nowhere motion, she slammed the small wall of water into the side of his head.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

[WOAH]

"Arg!"
Avigale glubbed ((is that a word?)) as he choked down the water. The force of the impact had struck him so far, he had fallen back wards against a couple of targets. "As always, you have mastered the element of surprise as well as the element of water."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((You can win, you know :D))

"Thank you," Mya said. She pulled the water from the ground and returned it to her sack. In pure politeness, Mya stooped low and bowed deeply. ((I don't know if it is! XD))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

[If you insist. >:D ]

Avigale opened up his own pouch and pushed the water towards Mya. "You know, two can play this game." He raised his hands and the water began to freeze around her. Soon, a crystal Mya-cicle (sp?) was where the girl was standing. "You can also play dirty. Or in this case, chilly."

message 40: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:38AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((Yeah, Frege-s first. XD))

((OOOHHHHH I'm gonna do the thing Katara did in one of the last episodes of A:TLA!!! (She breathed and the ice melted around her.)))

Mya breathed in deeply, and warm air melted the ice around her. She slipped out, and bended the water off of her.

"You win," she giggled, and sat down on the bench. Mya returned her water to her pouch, and then stuck out her hand for Avi to shake.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Avigale grinned as he shook her hand. "I guess some things never change," he said with a wink. He suddenly pulled her hand and embraced her warmly. He hadn't seen her for a long time, and he had missed her a lot. One month was a too long time for such a friendship.

message 42: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:38AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Mya breathed in his aroma. Musky, with a hint of riverwater. Just as always.
"I've missed you, Avi," she sighed. "I don't know what I did without you this past month."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably nothing," Avigale joked as he held her at arms length. "This was supposed to be training time, so lets go out for dinner. Then we can catch up." He gave her another hug. "I'll stop by in a couple of hours."

message 44: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 18, 2012 07:38AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments "Okay," Mya said. "Where to? Oh, and while you're gone, I have to stop by my house and check on Mato. Why don't we go to... The Red Fang? I've heard their food is excellent!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever you like," he said warmly. "I'll meet up with you here at six. I'll make the reservations now." Avi turned on his heel and grabbed his leather jacket from nearby and left. "See you soon."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments "Make sure you dress up nice! It's a fancy place!" Mya called back as he was leaving. With that, she dashed out of the room and headed towards home.

She opened the door and bolted up the steps. Over her shoulder, Mya called, "MATO! I'M HOME!" and pushed her bedroom door open. Locking it behind her, she walked towards the closet. "Now, what shall I wear?" She asked her room.

After a half an hour of choosing between three dresses, she finally picked one out. A silky silver-blue dress that just touched the top of her feet. Mya slipped on silver flats, and stepped outside her room. Mato, at the bottom of the stairs, grinned.
"Why are you so dressed up, Mya? Got a boyyyfriennddd you're gonna go and see? Are you gonna kiss?" He teased, wiggling his butt like a dog.
"No. We're just having dinner together. Remember Avigale? We crossed paths after all these years, and now we're going to a nice place to celebrate."
"Okaaaayyyyy..." Mato said, and ran into the living room. Mya stepped out the door, and with a last thought went to the garden. She picked one of her favorite flowers, 'Forget-me-not', and pinned her hair up. She stuck the blue flower in her hair. "Perfect," She breathed, and headed towards the Pro-bending gym.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((Wow. Long post O.o XD))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Avigale waved his hand to show that he heard her. He turned on the street and walked up to the restaurant. After making the reservations, he went to his hotel suit.

He stripped off his Pro-Bending clothes and took a quick shower. He was having a good time, as he could bend the water into the exact place it needed to go. After ten minutes, he got out and dried himself (again, with water-bending).

He looked through his closet and chose a simple white dress shirt that came up mid-way to his arms. Avi slipped on black pants and threw off his muddy running shoes. In it's place, he put on pitch black shoes. He ran a comb quickly through his ebony hair.

Now, Avigale was ready. He locked the suit door behind him and walked back to the Pro-Bending gym, arriving there a bit earlier than six.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments ((BTW, this is before he gets there. MoOp XD))

Mya walked in the gym, and picked up her pouch. "Oh, I must have forgotten it..." She muttered. Then, bending the water around her dress, she separated it into tiny, tiny spots of water, and froze it. The tiny crystals stuck to her dress, making it shimmer. Turning around with a grin on her face, Mya saw Avi walking in. "Well you look nice," she said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you. So do you. The only problem is that you're not the only one that can water-bend." He grinned back at her as he raised his hands, palms up. The crystals on her dress levitated around her. Suddenly, Avigale pushed down on an imaginary surface. The beads fell down at their feet, shattered. "You're fine without the water. You don't need to be that fancied up. Relax-- it's just your little Avi."

« previous 1