The Legend of Korra - Official Roleplay discussion

General > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Oh, good, you got a better banner pic. That other one was weird. O.o.

Hi. I'm Maggie, as you can plainly see. :) I love Waterbending, but I think I'd make a better firebender.

message 2: by Jia (new)

Jia | 12 comments I'm Jia, and I have been a fan of A:TLA since, well, it came out seven years ago. It's only natural that I love LoK. It has a special place in my Saturdays.

Lauren, honey. You expect me to choose one? Just one? Alright, my favourite is water, mainly because of the different, I guess forms? But, I most identify with fire.

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Seems like we have something in common, Jia. Yeah, I love the original series, but you'll still see me up at 11 every Saturday to watch the new episodes!

message 4: by Jia (new)

Jia | 12 comments Well, if you ever have the chance, watch some of A:TLA. It's got so much humour, heart, bending, and Sokka. c:

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) It's where it all started.

message 6: by yael (new)

yael Hey I'm Aero :P

People call me mad. but in real life, my nickname is Breezy~

I've been a fan of Avatar and LOK and I've been looking for a roleplay for this!

message 7: by yael (new)

yael :) Hallo der~

Glad to meet you

message 8: by Huda (new)

Huda (hudak) Hi I'm Scarlett, or Huda. (Either one works)

I think my favorite is fire bending. I have a fascination with phoenixes and fire and the phoenix go hand in hand :)

message 9: by Nina (new)

Nina (LaceyBear3) | 2 comments Hi I'm Nina. :) I've had an obsession with roleplay for the past few years, but the old stuff was boring. I got into Avatar the Airbender and Legend of Korra, and I've been looking for a good role play group ever since. ^^ I think I really like this one because there aren't too many members, but there are enough so that everyone knows eachother. :3

In anycase, my three friends and I would love to join this role play, and I personally love air bending! ^^ My three other friends are all into the other elements, so once I inform them of this site, you'll have at least one of each bender!

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Hey I'm Sarah, otherwise known as Kiwi. Oh, and I LURVE waterbending!

OH, and hai Flame!

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Ohhhh, Ray William Johnson.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

HELLO. I'm Frege! :D

message 14: by Matthew (last edited Jun 09, 2012 08:04PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 2 comments Hey there, I am Matthew LeStrange

My favorite bending type~!?

hm...hard to say

message 15: by yael (new)

yael e.e

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Fire. :3

message 17: by yael (last edited Jun 09, 2012 08:12PM) (new)

yael Me too~

No... I love fire. I get to burn things >:D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sort of a pyromaniac... I brought matches to school for the longest time ever. xD But I think personality wise I'd be water or air.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... XD Then I told my music teacher and he made me go put them away.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments :D Why did you tell your music teacher?! :P

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

We were outside and I was cold. So I wanted to make a fire so I could warm out.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments And you were at SCHOOL. Hmmm... XD

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments But I probably would've asked, too :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahahahahaha. You read my mind.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Hey hey~

Also, is this really an 'official' roleplay? Official implies that the producers/company/etc. created this group. I'm about to pull an Oscar Wilde, so I won't comment further.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments LOL. Yeah, I don't think it's an "official" group, then. XD

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! I'm Evelyn and my favorite is firebending! :D

message 30: by Jeremiah (new)

Jeremiah | 1 comments Hi, I'm Jeremiah but you cam call me Jeremy. My favorite is Air or Water.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there, Jeremiah!

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 92 comments Well hiya! (SNEAK SNEAK)